ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Put The Keywords To Work.
While it’s still a good idea to include your target keyword throughout your article, peppering your copy with forced keywords won’t really move the dial much (and often, it’ll hurt it). As is the case with any bit of SEO strategy, you’ve got to be tactical.
Include your keyword in the title, in the first 300 words, and in the first H1 or H2 (though, it should be noted that it isn’t necessary to hit both — just make sure you have it in one of them). After that, you should be trying to use variations of your keyword.
As an added note, it should never be a struggle to fit your keyword in your copy. Ideally, your keyword should feel natural in your writing — if you feel like you’re starting to write jibberish, you’ve gone too far.
Remember, the people using search engines are searching for that particular phrase because they want to know more about it/buy it, so it makes sense to give them what they’re looking for. You’ll get more clicks if you do — it’s one of the tricks of the trade for professional SEO article writers.
Computers Articles1. Hospital Management Software In Bangalore
2. Why You’re Android Phone Heating Up? Avast
Author: David Jackson
3. How To Change Sbcglobal Email Password
Author: Sbcglobal Support
4. Oracle Ics Course Online Training
Author: PVV Technologies
5. Iphone 5s Repair
Author: iphone 5s repair
6. Hdmi Vs Optical Cables: Which One To Consider?
Author: Jennifer Truong
7. How Is Tally Empowering Smes
Author: Riyaz Tamboli
8. Best Hard Drive Data Recovery Services
Author: Pankaj Bajaj
9. How To Fix Too Slow Youtube Videos?
Author: Jaxson Harry
10. How To Enable The Play/pause Button On Your Google Chrome?
11. How To Enable Or Disable Apple Card Notifications?
12. Automate Pagespeed Insights For Multiple Urls Using Google Sheets!
13. Buy Used Old Laptop At Lowest Price In Dubai Uae
14. How To Install And Use Windows Apps Or Games On A Linux Desktop
Author: Aida Martin
15. How To Enable Autorecover To Get Deleted Spreadsheet Back In Excel
Author: Aida Martin