ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Understanding The Role Of Digital Marketing In 2019
For a long time, digital marketing has been waiting in the wings for its moment in the spotlight. Ask any digital marketing agency (Sydney) and they will tell you that digital has been a work in progress. It took time for marketers and advertisers, as well as social media companies to figure out this space but it looks like 2019 is finally the year when it will all come together. So let's take a look at what digital can achieve this year.
For a long time, a typical marketing agency in Sydney would use digital for only incremental reach on mainline and other media. What this means is that advertisers and brand marketers relied on other media to actually leverage their main communication and only deployed digital to add to that roster. On the other hand, you had brands that couldn't afford to deploy mainline, and they used digital to give them some traction. In recent years, companies like Google and Facebook have optimized advertising to almost make it an art form. Thanks to something known as precision marketing, it is now possible to not only finely segment your target audience on the basis of their likes and dislikes, but you can also reach them at moments when they are most susceptible to receiving your messaging. For example, if you are selling a new particular sauce that goes great with Chinese dishes, you can actually deliver your video on YouTube right before a viewer consumes a Chinese recipe video. What's more, you can create a variety of such assets that will prove to be extremely relevant to the audience viewing. There is plenty of hard evidence out there supporting the claim that such kind of targeted messaging is far more effective at creating brand salience. Of course, you also need a strong enough digital marketing agency, Sydney's agencies are more than up to the task. Thanks to many changes to the digital ecosystem, things have now reached the point where even bigger brands have started to understand the potential of digital. They are finally leveraging the efficacy of this space by investing time and efforts into actually breaking the clutter online and creating content that is relevant and generates eyeballs.
If you work with a digital agency (Sydney) it is about time you start asking them for more. They might have been pushing you to invest more in digital for quite some time and this is the year when you as a brand should take that leap. If your agency hasn't already had a conversation with you about this, maybe it's time to look for an agency that understands the importance of the changing digital marketing climate. Of course it is important for you to first figure out your own digital strategy and what you seek to achieve this year from digital marketing in general. Don't be afraid to take risks and try out different things. The format of digital marketing itself is such that it lets you try out a variety of things before settling for something that works for you.
Marketing Articles1. Advertising Agency & Production House
Author: Adnan Mushtaq
2. Advertising Trends To Consider
Author: The Uncommons
3. What Is Different About Voice Marketing?
Author: Damon Za
4. Global Deep Learning Market Analysis - Is Projected To Reach Usd 26.64 Billion By 2026, Growing At
Author: JSB Market
5. India Will Get Benefit Of The Trade Dispute Between Us And China
Author: Deepak Pant
6. Digital Marketing Certifications: Must Have Awards To Showcase Your Credibility & Skillset
7. Digital Marketing Coaching Institute In Noida
Author: ExcelR Solutions
8. Learn Digital Marketing Course At Patna
9. The Updated Realtors Email List From Infoglobaldata Is The Best Way To Connect With Right Prospects
Author: Alexander Daniel
10. Home Delivery Of Your Grilling Propane Tanks Is Finally Here! Cynch Will Deliver Your First Propane
Author: Cynch Propane
11. Top 5 Ways To Get More Views, Engagement And Shares For Your Facebook Videos
Author: Michelle Hummel
12. How Video Marketing Can Improve Your Visibility
Author: nadim jindran
13. Best Steps To Market Your Business
Author: teena john
14. Benefits Of Personalised Video
15. One To One Marketing Helps Marketers In Communicating Consumers.