ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Set Up App Permissions In Android 8?
Total Articles: 164
The Android is changing rapidly with the launch of every new version. One of the primary function of providing safety to its users is getting modified and Android is offering more and more protection with each update.
You might have noticed that the Android applications mostly require a lot of permissions before getting installed completely. Always remember that it is essential to manage these permissions properly.
Let’s talk about Android 8 in this blog. It has a lot of features than the earlier Android versions. Some of the people think that it is good because they can make their device more safe than earlier whereas there are also people who don’t like it because they feel like it is very time taking and difficult to handle.
Permissions set up in the app permissions list
This consists of the permissions for applications to get access to the private data of the device.
1. For instance, Gallery and Contact details, etc.
This implies that you permitted the application for using your personal information. They can even upload your data without even letting you know about it.
1. So I suggest you to think twice before giving permissions to any of the application. Specially at the time whenever it is not required by the application to work on it.
2. For instance, most of the social networking sites don’t need your contacts but still they ask for it. In such cases prefer skipping such steps.
1. It offers permission to send and receive SMS, MMS, and WAP pop up messages.
2. Not safe- An application with these permissions will have access to not just your simple messages but will also get access to OTP of your online banking.
By using your SMS permission, the application can make you subscribe even the premium services.
Where can it be detected?
1. Firstly, click the Settings.
2. Then, press on Applications and notifications.
3. After that, hit application permissions.
4. Lastly, click on SMS.
1. It gives permission not just to view but also remove, change and put events in the calendar.
2. Not safe- The stalkers can get to know that where have you been and where planning to visit soon.
Where can it be detected?
1. Firstly, go to Settings.
2. Then, click on Applications and notifications.
3. After that, press on Application permission.
4. Lastly, click on Calendar.
Aida Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Huawei Launched Multi-mode 5g Chipset And 5g Cpe Pro Router
2. Simplify Your Life With The Latest Mobile Technology Hwisel App
Author: Jassica Joseph
3. Visit Majestic Attractions With Cheap Holidays To Lanzarote
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. 13 Features Which Make Ios 13 Superior To Ios 12
Author: Deepak Malhan
5. How Green Is Houston?
Author: Brown Ross
6. Best Funeral Home Paragould Ar:faith Funeral Service
Author: Janie Singleton
7. Vertical Farming Market Worth $5.8 Billion By 2022 With A Growing Cagr Of 24.8%
8. Ivr Service Provider In India | Sathya Technosoft
Author: Sathya technosoft
9. Tru-form Plastics Welcomes Jaysen Rodriguez As Business Analyst/project Estimator
10. Tudla Celebrates 20-year Anniversary
11. Where To Place Home Video Surveillance Systems?
Author: Ravi Veerma
12. Does Industrial Solar Panels Benefit Businesses In The Year 2019?
13. 3 Common Inventory Management Misconceptions Busted!
Author: Maulik Shah
14. Transparent Display Market Worth $2,591 Million By 2023 With A Growing Cagr Of 44.7%
15. Are You Making These Mistakes While Hiring A Mobile App Development Company?
Author: Ash Rakars