ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Malad - An Investment Opportunity Knocking On Home Buyers’ Doors
Total Articles: 13
Malad is one such suburb in Mumbai that has a very eventful history. It is fascinating to see that today, even though the suburb stands almost stark opposite to what it once was, it still holds generous chunks of its history.
Here are some lesser known facts about Malad's history:
• In the 19th century, Malad had a number of villages like Orlem Kharodi, Rathodi, Malwani, Marve, Aksa, Madh and Chinchowli.
• In 1934, Bombay Talkies, the first movie company to be founded in India, was established in Malad by Himanshu Rai and Devika Rani.
• Malad has a railway station on the Western Line of the Mumbai Suburban that was established in 1972.
Today, the suburb has many film studios that are in proximity to many apartments in Malad. However, there are other favourable reasons as to why one would like to buy a home here.
• Like many suburbs in Mumbai, Malad is a location that is best preferred by people who like to live a homely residential lifestyle.
• Even though high-end conveniences aren't very much of a need to showcase a polished status, quite a few 1-3 BHK flats in Malad enjoy comforts and conveniences from surrounding locations and the selection of amenities the residences provide.
• If home-buyers like the water, there are beaches like Marve and Aksa beaches in proximity.
• Choosing a home like Omkar Signet's 2 BHK Flats in Malad East, would be a great choice as Malad East enjoys great connectivity. Malad's railway station has a great network to many places in Mumbai. Many residents prefer this means of commute to get to their destinations.
• In terms of road connectivity, the Western Express Highway is the most important and offers widespread connectivity to Malad East. It passes through the entire micro-market before intersecting the Goregaon-Mulund Link Road.
• Infinity IT Park, Mindspace IT Park, Nirlon Knowledge Park, NESCO IT Park, Lotus Corporate Park and Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone are some of the important commercial hubs that are located close to Malad East.
• There many schools like the Orchids International School, Mahindra Academy that offer great education.
• Home buyers can also find healthcare facilities in abundance like the renowned Sanjeevani Hospital, Suchak Hospital and Lifeline Multi-speciality Hospital.
According to sources, last year, this was the estimated rental value of homes in Malad East:
1 BHK - Rs. 17,500-25,000 per month
2 BHK - Rs. 32,500-46,500 per month
3 BHK - Rs. 49,000-70,000 per month
The above details act as another indication that investing in projects in Malad East can yield home buyers great ROI benefits like a generous rental income.
Mumbai has many suburbs whose pros many realtors are gradually starting to use to their advantage. Not only will this put renowned real estate companies like Omkar Realtors and Developers on the map of Mumbai but aspiring home owners, especially those who've always wanted a home in the Maximum City, will have many realty investments options.
Saloni Mehta, is a writer who is passionate about the real estate industry. Having worked closely with real estate developers in Mumbai who are famous for their landmark properties. She has the inside details of the formidable real estate world. With in-depth knowledge about residential properties, she is the best person to seek advice from. If you want to know more about luxury flats in worli, click on active link.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Sell House Quickly
2. 4 Reasons You Must Sell Your Home To House Flippers
Author: Nick Ruiz
3. Luxury Property In Greater Noida - Parsvnath
Author: Parsvnath Developers
4. Home Is A Place Where Your Soul Rests
Author: Soma Majumder
5. Happiness In The Abode
Author: Paul Roland
6. Where Should I Invest On Land In Hyderabad
7. Steel Scaffolding Is The Best And Safe For Construction Sites
8. What Are The Most Important Steps Needed To Be Considered At The Time Of Choosing A Builder?
Author: Rick Lopez
9. Duplex Villas For Sale Near Shamshabad Air Port
10. Luxury Flats In Thrissur | Builders In Thrissur | Luxury Apartments In Thrissur
Author: SD Developers
11. Role Of Rеаl Eѕtаtе Jоint Vеnturе Investors
Author: Paul Wright
12. Best Condos For Sale In Long Branch Nj
Author: Piervillage Lofts
13. The Essential Importance Of Hiring The Best Professional Mortgage Broker
Author: Peter Christopher
14. What Are The Most Interesting Facts Regarding The Housing Estate?
Author: Rick Lopez
15. Is “brexit Boredom” Boosting House Prices?
Author: Graham Flaherty