ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
What You Should Know About Tape Hair Extensions
Those who use hair extensions, or are considering them for the first time, you should know that tape hair extensions are the best hair extension method. They provide both durability and versatility. Unlike other methods, these extensions do not damage your hair if appropriately installed, detached, and maintained. They blend well and look natural.
What is a Tape in Hair Extension?
It is just as the name suggests - an extension for the hair that can be taped in. These extensions are comfortable, weighs light, and cannot be detected. They are not replaced with synthetic or animal hair strands, and you can use heat to style them up as if they are your original hair.
Are Tape in Hair Extensions Noticeable?
A lot of people often avoid extensions because they tend to look unnatural, but tape extensions are virtually unnoticeable. Even if you tie a ponytail, they will go undetected. The adhesive used is clear and is easily concealed by the hair. If the density of your hair is medium to thin, the process of lengthening and thickening will give you the natural look you have always wanted.
How to Choose The Right Match For Your Hair?
Extensions are available in all colours and different textures. From straight to extra curly, you will find hair extensions fitted for a wide variety of hairstyles. It is recommended that you try to select a shade that is dark. Light shades may fail to give a natural look. When it is about the texture, you should match your original hair's state to the extensions, so you will be able to air-dry the hair easily.
How to Place a Tape In Hair Extension?
The best way to install tape in hair extensions is to get it done by professionals. This way you can be sure about the precise, smooth installation that will last perfectly for weeks. When it comes to detaching them, your stylist will melt the adhesive using a special removal formula that will prevent damage. Having an expert take charge can be useful because they know how to give you the desired look.
What is The Durability of Tape in Hair Extensions?
These extensions can last for 6 to 8 weeks but, the durability also depends on the quality of the hair, and the hair-care. If you are using Remy hair, and you are taking proper care of them, they can last for as long as a year. So, you will be spending on your extensions, once in a year.
Can Tape in Hair Extensions Damage Your Hair?
They can damage your hair if the adhesive is too sticky, and if installed or removed improperly. Taking professional help can help you ignore any kind of problems with your scalp and natural hair. They place such extensions considering the fact that the extensions do not prevent natural hair growth.
How to Take Care of Hair Extensions?
Taking care of extensions is not difficult. You only need to get used to the process.
1. Do not brush your hair when it is wet.
2. Clean and untangle the extensions every day.
3. Use silk pillows to keep your hair smooth.
4. It is good to brush your hair twice.
5. Tie a braid or a ponytail when you lie down.
6. Avoid shampoo and conditioner that contains sulfate.
7. Avoid ethanol and alcohol-containing products as they ruin the adhesive.
8. Avoid heating the taped area.
9. Consult with a professional before colouring your hair. Bleaches and dyes can damage the adhesive.
10. Carefully apply conditioner, oils and serums. The extensions can be a little sensitive.
The most important way to take care of tape hair extensions is to keep them from tangling and avoiding the use of any products directly on the adhesive. This way, you will be able to enjoy long-lasting, quality hair.
Louise Bailey is a hair extensions expert in London and the creative director of Extension Professional. She has an international clientele, and her expertise in extensions has found its way in several magazines and press releases. She has crafted tape hair extensions for many celebrities and is one of the most renowned extension experts in the UK.
Beauty Articles1. Laser Hair Removal: Things You Should Know Before Getting It Done
Author: Faustino Schur
2. How To Get Naturally Glowing Skin?
Author: Anil Patel
3. Barber Shop Accessories For Sale That You Should Have
Author: Antonio Lguo
4. How To Treat Acne Scars
Author: Samantha Stone
5. White Clay Anti-blemish Face Pack Cream
6. Get The Best Quality Certified Herbal Products From Online
Author: David Divas
7. Grey Wigs For African American
Author: manu priya
8. Sensclinic | 5 Reasons Why Laser Is The Best Solution For Hair Reduction?
Author: Shakti Singh
9. Things To Consider While Choosing A Beauty Salon
Author: Carla Hutchinson
10. Helpful Tips For Picking The Right Hair Extensions
Author: Louise Bailey
11. Prp Hair Loss Treatment| Fue Treatment| Fut Treatment
Author: Dr.Rajkirit E.P,
12. Fda Approved Technology For Laser Hair Removal Treatment| Unwanted Hair Removal Treatment
Author: Dr.Rajkirit E.P,
13. Best Shower Filters
Author: vino anto
14. Things To Know Before Getting Hair Extensions
Author: Louise Bailey
15. What Are The Benefits Of Full Body Massage?
Author: Shailesh Tiwadi