ALL >> Health >> View Article
Vampire Facial In Nyc- What It Is And How It Works?
Total Articles: 67
So what is vampire facial and how this advanced treatment work, exactly? Let’s find out.
What is vampire facial?
Vampire facial is a cosmetic procedure that rejuvenates the face and intensifies the tissue regeneration. The medical term for vampire facial is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment. Vampire facial is used to treat several skin conditions including wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne, necklines, fine lines, and scar removal. This treatment helps improve the appearance of skin and provide an even tone and fresher appearance to the skin.
How does a vampire facial process work?
It is a regenerative therapy that uses the patient’s own blood. The process of vampire facial is a simple one, but it should be performed only by the qualified healthcare provider. Vampire facial process includes two steps:
1. First of all, a healthcare professional will draw blood from the patient. The blood is usually taken out from the patient’s arm. The amount of blood drawn depends upon the area to be treated. After drawing a sample of blood, it is spun in a centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma component from the blood. The separation process usually takes about 15 minutes. The separated platelet-rich plasma component of blood is rich in proteins that support the growth of cells.
2. After preparing the platelet-rich plasma, your healthcare provider will inject it into the skin. Your healthcare provider will apply numbing cream on the face to avoid the discomfort. Your healthcare provider will use microneedles to create thousands of holes in the dermis which creates open channels for the plasma to enter in the skin. This plasma stimulates the production of fibroblasts and keratinocytes to renew facial collagen. You can return home on the same day of the treatment.
Vampire facial is a safe treatment and has minor side effects that last for two to three days following the treatment. Like any other cosmetic procedure, vampire facial in NYC also requires pre-treatment care and post-treatment care. Here are the few things that you need to keep in mind before and after the treatment:
• Do not take any anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medications for one week before the treatment. It helps reduce the risk of bruising.
• Do not schedule your vampire facial treatment immediately before an event because there are chances redness may occur on the face following the treatment which usually takes two to three days to disappear.
• Post-treatment care is very important. Do not take any anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning drugs, such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Advil and Motrin, one week following treatment.
• Avoid thermal sauna and hot showers for two days following treatment because it may cause bruising, irritation or itching on the skin.
These are the simple pre-treatment and post-treatment care steps you need to follow.
So are you ready for vampire facial in NYC?
GenuineInjector.com provides facial treatments such as Botox, Kybella, PRP for hair restoration, scars & stretchmarks, vampire facial, O-Shot, P-Shot, lip injections, non-surgical nose job, microneedling, IV therapy, etc. in NYC. To know more, visit https://www.genuineinjector.com/about-us.
Health Articles1. Teeth Stains: What You Need To Know?
Author: Joshua Su
2. For What Reason Is The Interest For An Enhancement On The Ascent ?
Author: nancy smith
3. How Can I Order Tramadol Online In Cheapest Price?
Author: Best Pharmacy Market
4. How Do Supplements Affect Human Life?
5. When To Consult A Counsellor And Why
Author: Lewis Thornton
6. Benefits Of Taking Up Training In Reformer Pilates
Author: Holly Coane
7. Is Tapentadol 100mg Habit-forming As Tramadol 100mg Pills
Author: Is TapenTadol 100mg habit-forming as Tramadol 100m
8. Phases And Importance Of Hcg Diet Plan
9. Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online With Cod | Tramadol Online No Prescription
Author: Buy Tramadol 100 MG Online with COD | Tramadol COD
10. Few Reasons To Get A Medical Marijuana Card Saint Petersburg, Florida
Author: kevin Joseph
11. Ayurvedic Treatment A Superlative Way To Relieve Nephrotic Syndrome
Author: Karma Ayurveda
12. Why To Incorporate Chinese Herbal Medicine In Daily Life
Author: Seth Aslatt
13. How Learning To Adapt To Disability Can Take Time And Courage
Author: Derry Hall
14. Dental Implants – All You Need To Know!
Author: Nisha Dhankhar
15. Why Is Botox Treatment Needed?
Author: Cosmetic Surgeon San Antonio