ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
4 Must Have Driving Features That You Will Find On The Skoda Karoq
The Skoda Karoq price is an excellent value proposition when you realise just how much car you’re getting for the money. There are many admirable features onboard to enhance your driving experience and enhance your safety. In this article, we will look at four must have driving features that you can find on the Karoq.
1. Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
Many modern cars are now being supplied with AEB fitted as standard. This is a fantastic piece of safety equipment, and it’s great to see it coming into general use. An AEB system will act automatically to provide braking to prevent or mitigate the effects of a vehicular collision. It will do this by detecting the presence of a potential collision, and then it will apply the braking to avoid the problem. This is not a replacement for good driving, but it can give the driver extra help if they have not or cannot react in time.
2. A Rear Cross Traffic Alert System
The now ubiquitous reversing camera was once only available as an option at the luxury end of the car buying market. Now almost every car sold here in Australia has one, and we are now seeing more 360º cameras added into the mix. This will give the driver an excellent all round view, which will make parking and reversing simple. Rear cross traffic alert systems add even more to this technology to provide more information. This will allow the driver to receive a warning about unseen traffic when they are reversing out of a parking spot or driveway.
3. Satellite Navigation
We are all used to using our smartphones for a wide variety of functions beyond simple communication, and many of us would be lost without them. This includes navigation task to efficiently get from A to B and avoid any traffic snarls. However, there is a problem with relying on your phone if you’re a newer driver. A driver on a P-plate in many states will be subject to strict restrictions on how they can use a smartphone in their cars. For this reason, a satellite navigation system is still an extremely useful piece of technology to have access to.
4. Smartphone Mirroring Capability
This also follows on from the last feature; the smartphone restrictions can have an effect on how a driver can use and access their favourite apps. There is a legislative grey area related to the use of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay apps and mirroring technology. It seems like the wording in the legislature hasn’t kept up with the technology because these apps don’t require a Bluetooth connection in order to work. However, driver not on a P-plate could use this technology legally, and this will give them access to their favourite audio streaming and satellite navigation at the same time.
If they are looking to purchase a Skoda Karoq, Perth based drivers should contact us at Skoda Perth to arrange a no obligation test drive.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Is Regular Caravan Servicing Important?
Author: Ryan Bulluss
2. Choose A Licensed And Certified Cab Agency For Quick And Safe Local Transfers
Author: Black Corporate
3. Finding The Best Car Repair Service In Your Locale: Points To Remember
Author: CTA Service Centre
4. Top Tips To Save Your Car In The Summer
Author: Liza Jones
5. Diode Dynamics Has The Best Led Light Bars For Trucks
Author: Tara Bloch
6. Tips To Choose The Right Bicycle For You
Author: Steve Chorbadjian
7. Switch To Led Daytime Running Lights For A Better Driving Experience
Author: Hamish Crotty
8. Enjoy A Smooth And Luxurious Rides Get These Upgraded Parts Today
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Six Advantages Of Authorized Audi Car Repair Centers
Author: Oliver Mertin
10. Driving Schools Are Making The Art Of Learning To Drive Easier Day By Day
Author: Nicholas Manchee
11. Know How To Get Cash In Return Of Your Old Cars
Author: Lachlan Ruth
12. Car Storage Becomes Easier With Affordable Parking Rates
Author: Ava M Williams
13. Why You Should Contact Car Removal Service Provider Without Further Delay?
Author: Luna Charlotte
14. Jual Winch Mobil
15. Harmful Driving Habits Which May Damage Your Car
Author: Mack Hankins