ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Protect Your Outdoor Furniture With A Retractable Louvred Roof System
Total Articles: 12
With summer in full swing and the hot weather upon us, you should be worried about the damage the heat can do to your outdoor furniture. If you have left any furniture out in the sun in the past, you might have seen faded cushions and discoloured tables.
The UV rays of the sun can damage the furniture as they do to our skin. So, it is essential to protect your furniture from natural elements. This is where a stylish retractable louvred roof system comes in. Yes, rather than spending money in repairing or replacing your damaged furniture, you can invest in the retractable louvred roof system.
An overview of retractable louvered roof system
The Open Air Retractable Louvred Roof system is designed to give you full control of sun, shade, ventilation, and light. With just a flick of a switch, you can open the blades at varying angles to let air and light in or close it. You also have an added feature to close the roof system completely to shield you from sun rays or rain. Thus, this roof system helps protect your outdoor furniture when you are away. The Open Air Retractable Louvred Roof systems:
- Allow you to use your outdoor regardless of the weather
- Help protect your outdoor furniture from the UV rays and other natural elements
- Maximise your space for entertaining purpose
- Adds value to your home
- Blades can be rotated up to 180 degrees so you can set your scene
- Available in different colours and styles
- Available in both motorised and manual operation
- External blades help reduce energy consumption, and regulate internal temperature.
- Can be installed into existing spaces
- Can be customised to fit into any space
- Sun/wind sensors and LED lighting
Common damage to patio furniture
The UV radiation can wreak havoc on wood, leather, plastic, and paint including fading and weakening. It can even cause irreparable damage to your outdoor furniture. Besides, moisture damage can have a similar effect.
As wooden tables and chairs are expensive, you need to take care. Sun and moisture damage cannot be fixed. While some wooden furniture darkens due to prolonged exposure of sun, some gets faded. So, it is essential to keep wooden furniture under the shade.
Upholstery and other fabrics
The fabrics on upholstered furniture can be greatly affected by exposure to moisture and sun rays. While cotton and wool blended with acrylic, nylon, and polyester are less likely to fade, leather is susceptible to sun exposure. So choose the fabric wisely and protect it by installing retractable louvred roof Perth.
Home and Garden Articles1. So Clean That It Sparkles!
Author: David Smith
2. Why It Is Necessary To Avail Upholstery Cleaning
Author: Jamie Fison
3. What Are The Benefits Of Building Regulation
Author: Garry Stacks
4. Different Roofing Styles Available In Port Lincoln
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. How To Decorate Modern Homes
Author: Taurus Inspro
6. Why You Should Select The Most Suitable Fence For Your House
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What Are The Most Important Things Needed To Be Known About Roofing?
Author: Rick Lopez
8. Tips On Becoming A Successful Development Management Personality
Author: Adam Leworthy
9. Know How To Avail The Services Of A Carpet Cleaning Company
Author: Archer Greville
10. Reasons To Appoint A Building Inspector And Necessary Qualification Required
Author: Callum Soul
11. 3 Different Types Of Tile Wedges That Are Used To Set Tiles On The Floor
Author: Hayden Ryrie
12. How To Choose The Right Wood Splitter For You
Author: Michael Foley
13. Choose The Perfect Bedroom Wardrobe In Just Easy 4 Step.
Author: Regalo Kitchen
14. How To Create Cozy Bedrooms With Stools And Benches From Worlds Away
Author: Robert Berry
15. What Are The Important Options Regarding The Waterproofing Basement Walls?
Author: Rick Lopez