ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How Often You Should Clean Your Home According To Science – Expert Advice
Total Articles: 12
As a proverb goes,” Cleanliness is half your health,” keeping our living space neat and tidy plays a key role in our lives. Generally, cleaning is hard for people with hectic schedules. The neatness of your home speaks first to your guests. So your home should be aesthetically pleasing for the people who visit your home and in your home. These days you could find a variety of cleaning services Gladesville that comes to your rescue. In this article, we are going to see about the importance of house cleaning Gladesville according to science.
How Frequently Should You Clean Your Home?
In your home, certain areas or things should be cleaned based on the following durations,
- Daily Cleanings
House cleaning Drummoyne on a regular basis helps to maintain a healthy environment. Your daily cleaning tasks involve making your bed, washing your dishes, sweeping the floors, wiping the kitchen surfaces and laundry works.
- Weekly Cleanings
Weekly chores include changing and washing the blankets, vacuuming and mopping the floors, dusting your home, and cleaning your fridge.
- Monthly Cleanings
Monthly cleaning comprises dusting and cleaning the lightings and windows, sanitising your washing machine, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, and vents.
- Three-To-Six-Month Cleanings
Three to six-month cleanings include the inaccessible area under the furniture, kitchen hood, and pillow.
- Yearly Cleanings
Yearly cleanings include carpets, vents, dryer cleaning.
Time-Frequency for the Things to Be Cleaned In Your Home, According To the Experts
Your home is the source for the bacterial growth than a public trash can, says the expert in hygiene. So the specialists suggest the frequent cleaning services Drummoyne of certain things in your home for scientific reasons.
- Bed Linen – these are occupied with the dust mites so wash the bed linen for every one to two weeks.
- Bath Tub – the toilet is the dirtiest place act as a source for the bacteria. So clean the bathtub weekly.
- Computer – most of the people have the habit of snacking in front of the computer, leading to contamination and bacterial growth. So cleaning your computer every week is a must.
- Microwave – keeping you microwave splash-free is vital. The remaining food particle decay and paves the way for the bacterial growth. So clean your microwave every week.
- Carpet – clean the carpet every 6 to 12 months, as the dirt in the rug worsens your indoor air quality.
- Towels – after every wash lots of dead skin will be embedded in your wipe, so clean it after every three uses.
Thus keep your house neat and tidy for a hale and hearty life.
Maid2go cleaning is coming to your home for your kitchen cleaning, living room cleaning. We offer professional houses and offices cleaning services in Sydney.
Home and Garden Articles1. why Is Maintenance Of Society Important?
Author: Preeti Sharma
2. Invest In A Good Quality Semi Frameless Glass Pool Fencing Today!
Author: Blitz Glass
3. Great Benefits Of Standing Seam Metal Roof That Make Them So Demanding
Author: Bryson Kaleb
4. Think To Have A Professional House, Local Painters Melbourne
Author: Mclean Painting
5. What Are The Basics Of Roofing Replacement?
Author: Rick Lopez
6. Window Cleaning Tips To Keep Your Glass Windows Looking Great
Author: Greenforce Windowpro
7. Startup Ideas For Women Entrepreneurs
Author: Tanya Sharma
8. tips On Interior Design
Author: Preeti Sharma
9. Different Kinds Of Marble Tile Flooring
Author: Maheshwari Impex
10. Hire Cleaning Professionals To Make Premises More Clean
Author: Nettoyage de bureau Montréal
11. Top 3 Factors To Consider Before Hiring The Right Garage Door Company In La
Author: Katherine Branson
12. What To Do When Your Pool Leaks
Author: Contemporary Pools
13. Top 5 Tips To Find A Trusted Local Electrician
Author: Elena Gilbert
14. 4 Ways To Keep Your Carpet Look Always New
Author: Fresh Cleaning Services
15. What Is The Importance Of Calling A Technician For Stove Repairing?
Author: Anu Walia