ALL >> Business >> View Article
Power Plant Boiler Market Survey Report 2018 Along With Statistics, Forecasts Till 2021
Total Articles: 138
Rapid growth of industrialization in countries such as China, India, Vietnam, and Brazil among others is expected to demand a huge amount of electricity. To meet this growing demand of electricity, governments are spending heavily in the development of new power plants and upgradation of existing power plants. The development and upgradation of new and existing power plant prove to be a potential market for utility boiler manufacturers. In developed countries such as U.S, U.K. and Germany, government is promoting and constructing power plants using cleaner energy such as biomass, biogas, waste-to-energy which will drive the advance utility boiler market.The power plant boiler market is projected to reach USD 24.40 Billion by 2021. The market size was valued at USD 19.16 Billion in 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
The report covers major market players such as Siemens AG (Germany), AMEC Foster Wheeler (U.K.), Babcock & Wilcox (U.S.), GE (U.S.) along with other prominent manufacturers of power plant boilers.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=117514945
Scope of the report:
• This study estimates the global market of power plant boiler, in terms of USD till 2021
• It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market
• It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, winning imperatives, and key issues of the market
• It covers various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of value chain, Porter’s Five Forces model, competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value, and future trends in the power plant boiler market.
The market has been segmented into -
On the basis of Type
• Pulverized fuel Boiler
• Circulation Fluidized Bed Boiler
On the basis of Technology
On the basis of Fuel Type
Browse 55 tables and 37 figures spread through 150 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Power Plant Boiler Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2021"
Download PDF Brochure Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=117514945
Easy availability, sourcing, and transportation of coal is expected to drive the market for pulverized fuel type boiler
Power generation energy mix in most of the countries is dominated by coal. The overall capital requirement for setting up a coal based power plant is comparatively less compared to other fuel based power plants. Also, coal is easily available in most of the countries, and can also be transported from one place to other without any hassle. Hence, pulverized fuel boiler is estimated to control major share of the market due to large number of coal based power plant projects especially in China and India.
Supercritical boiler technology to capture major share of power plant boiler market
Supercritical boilers have more efficiency compared to subcritical boilers and causes less COx, NOx, and SOx emissions. These factors facilitates the technological advancement of supercritical boiler and hence the demand and number of installation for these boilers is the highest among others. . However, with the advent of technology the ultra-supercritical technology boiler manufacturers are coming with boilers which are superior in terms of efficiency and have lowest pollutant emission. These benefits have made ultra-supercritical boiler very popular in the power plant boiler market and are estimated to grow at the highest rate during the next five years.
Speak to Analyst: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/advanced-utility-boilers-market-117514945.html
Asia-Pacific to dominate the global power plant boiler market
Rapid industrialization in China, India, and other developing countries, and switch to cleaner power generation sources such as biogas and biomass in developed countries is estimated to drive the market for power plant boilers in Asia-Pacific region.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Business Articles1. How To Pick Out Best-suited Menu Cover For Your Eatery Store?
2. The Power Of Words: How Words Effect You
Author: EWN Admin
3. Have A Glance On Antique And Vintage Diamond Jewelry Of New York
Author: Steve Son
4. The Mechanism Of Milking
Author: Delmer Group
5. Incredible Benefits Of Ivr Technolgy: I
Author: Surabhi Joshi
6. Buying Your First Cnc Machine
Author: Jaewoo Machines
7. Running Shoes Are Shoes That Are Used For Running Either On Roads Or On Trails Usually. Today Are
8. Mobile And Your Distribution Business
9. Reverse Osmosis And Ro Systems
10. Web Based Manufacturing Erp Software Solution
11. Know Odisha More Closely At Moodisha.org – Uniquely Created Database For Villages Blocks And Distric
12. Innovative Cr Packing Designs, Testing, And Manufacturer
Author: Jack Verhoeff
13. 5 Avoidable Mistakes Of In Laser Engraving
Author: Steven Glassner
14. Rat Guard For Ships – Buying The Best Quality From Online Stores
Author: Robert Smith
15. Automated Email Invoicing Delivery – The Route Of Transformation
Author: Jesse Chris