ALL >> Education >> View Article
Jee Main Application Form 2019 April Examination
Total Articles: 1
The NTA will strat the Application form of JEE Main 2019 on 8th of feb 2019. NTA has conducted 1st attempt exam on Jan and the application will be open for 2nd atrempt april exam 2019. Those candidates who thing there proformance is not good in the 1st attempt of jee main exam they also can fill up the application form and apply for the april examination. To take part in the examination candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria of jee main. If the candidate fails to possess the eligibility criteria, then he/she will not be able to fill the application form.
Must have 5 subjects in the 12th Standard.
The appearing candidates can also appear for JEE MAIN.
Must be born on or after 1st October, 1994.
Steps to Fill JEE MAIN April Examination Application Form
While filling the JEE Main April 2019 Application Form, the candidates will have to follow certain steps which are mentioned below:
Go to the website of NTA.
Hit the link of the Registration Form.
Fill the correct and valid details in the registration form.
Pay the application fee.
Submit the registration form.
Print the registration form for future purposes
For official website visit (nta.ac.in)
JEE MAIN April Examination Application Form Fee
The application fee has to be paid by the candidate. The fee has to be paid through online mode only. The fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The fee criteria is mentioned below:
Fee for the candidates of General/OBC Category- Rs. 500
Fee for Females and Transgenders- Rs. 250
JEE MAIN April Examination Application Form
National Testing Agency will be releasing the JEE MAIN Examination Application Form on the 8th February 2019. The application forms will be available only in the online mode. No candidate will be able to fill the form in the offline mode. The candidates will have to pay the application fee. No application form will be submitted without the application fee. Before filling the application form, the candidates will have to run his/her sight on the eligibility criteria. If he/she turns ineligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria, then he/she will not be able to fill the application form.
Education Articles1. Best Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Cloud Financials Online Training
2. Tips To Help Your Children Express Their Feelings
Author: John Sarkis
3. How To Improve English Speaking Skills Online And Get Ahead With Minimum Efforts
Author: Eng Varta
4. Big Data Fundamentals, Become Big Data & Hadoop Developer
5. How To Overcome The Fear Of College Assignment: 5 Tricks That Work
Author: Adam Jacksom
6. Google Cloud Online Training
Author: rithi aanand
7. Qlik Sense Online Training
8. Major 5 Skills Sdets Need To Develop Right Now
Author: MindQ Systems
9. Trends To Watch Out For In Architectural Industry – Avantika University
Author: Avantika education
10. Top 7 Women Cfo’s And Their Backgrounds
11. How Do I Prepare My Child For Day Care?
Author: John Sarkis
12. Puppet Training
13. Here Is What You Should Consider Before Driving
14. Which Is A Better Course In Christ University, Bangalore, Ba Llb Or Bba Llb?
Author: Indian Educational Services
15. Achieve Good Results By Asking For Help In Thesis Writings From Professional Writers
Author: Students assignment help