ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ecg Test In Bangalore | Ecg Test In Hsr Layout | What Is Cardiology ?"
Total Articles: 2
Cardiology is a branch of medical science which studies diseases related to the heart and its function. Cardiology involves study of various heart ailments and defects and its treatment such as heart failure, ischemic heart disease, congenital heart defect and defects related to the valves of the heart, etc.
Treatment for cardiac diseases in India nowadays provides an affordable option as not only it can boast of treatment on par with the developed world but also at a much lesser cost compared to the developed countries.
Non-Invasive Cardiology and Diagnostic
Non-invasive procedures are carried out to diagnose and treat the heart diseases. For the patients who have a history of heart disease, chest pain of unknown cause, calcified valves, etc, certain non-invasive diagnostic procedures are carried out such as electrocardiogram (ECG Test in Bangalore), echocardiogram , 2-D Colour Doppler, peripheral Doppler, trans-oesophageal echocardiogram (TEE), stress test, etc.
Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
Invasive cardiologic procedures are carried out when the disease is too severe to be cured by non-invasive procedures. As the name suggests, invasive cardiology involves surgical procedures which need to invade the body like making an incision, insertion of devices, stent placement, etc. Gated blood pool studies, coronary angiography, stent placement, etc. are a few of such procedures.
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
Coronary artery bypass grafting or CABG for short is a type of bypass surgery carried out to relieve chest pain (angina) and increase survival for patients suffering from coronary artery disease.
Heart Valve Replacement
When heart valves do not function properly, they may need to be replaced. Valves can become calcified and may not open or close properly and may need to be replaced. Several kinds of artificial valves are available today and its usage depends on the diagnosis, age, gender, etc.
Cardiology Robotic Surger
In robotic assisted surgery, a robot assists the cardiac surgeon in carrying out the surgery. It is done through small incisions. The surgeon controls the instruments and visualises the 3D images through the camera placed inside the thoracic cavity. Repair of HOCM, mitral valve replacement/repair, etc. are a few of the procedures done in this manner.
ECG Test in Bangalore | Best Diagnostic Center in Bangalore | Ebisu Diagnostics
Health Articles1. Teeth Stains: What You Need To Know?
Author: Joshua Su
2. For What Reason Is The Interest For An Enhancement On The Ascent ?
Author: nancy smith
3. How Can I Order Tramadol Online In Cheapest Price?
Author: Best Pharmacy Market
4. How Do Supplements Affect Human Life?
5. When To Consult A Counsellor And Why
Author: Lewis Thornton
6. Benefits Of Taking Up Training In Reformer Pilates
Author: Holly Coane
7. Is Tapentadol 100mg Habit-forming As Tramadol 100mg Pills
Author: Is TapenTadol 100mg habit-forming as Tramadol 100m
8. Phases And Importance Of Hcg Diet Plan
9. Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online With Cod | Tramadol Online No Prescription
Author: Buy Tramadol 100 MG Online with COD | Tramadol COD
10. Few Reasons To Get A Medical Marijuana Card Saint Petersburg, Florida
Author: kevin Joseph
11. Ayurvedic Treatment A Superlative Way To Relieve Nephrotic Syndrome
Author: Karma Ayurveda
12. Why To Incorporate Chinese Herbal Medicine In Daily Life
Author: Seth Aslatt
13. How Learning To Adapt To Disability Can Take Time And Courage
Author: Derry Hall
14. Dental Implants – All You Need To Know!
Author: Nisha Dhankhar
15. Why Is Botox Treatment Needed?
Author: Cosmetic Surgeon San Antonio