ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
4 Rules A Man Must Follow While Wearing Jewelry
What’s the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear the word ‘jewelry’? Most of you would say something related to women. This has been the story for a long time in most of world’s culture. Jewelry has always been associated with women.
However, the times and we witnessed growing trends in men’s jewelry. Today, you can find a full-fledged range of men’s jewelry online and offline. Nowadays, men flaunting and pulling-off their jewelry collection is no longer a rare sight.
However, getting access to jewelry won’t do it; you must know how to pull it off. In this article, we will tell you about the four rules that every man must know while wearing jewelry.
1. Keep It Simple
The golden rule - ‘keep it simple’ works here too. Especially, when you have recently started dawning jewelry. For example, if you wear a watch regularly, then go for a silver watch that has a classic leather-strap. Or, try a fancier option with a sports watch having a stainless steel band.
Once you get used to these regular pieces of jewelry, you can experiment with bracelets, necklaces, rings, chains for men, earrings, and more.
2. Matching is Must
Colour combination and matching in jewelry is as important as that in clothing. Since most of men’s jewelry is metallic, silver jewelry and golden jewelry constitute the larger proportion. Apart from these, you can also go for copper & bronze jewelry that brings your casual look in the best possible way.
Try to avoid precious stones and leather. It’s because people still perceive precious stones as feminine and leather too touchy.
3. Understand Your Jewelry’s Symbolism
Every jewelry represents a meaning. However, people can make different interpretations of these symbols. For example, To some, rings are associated with wealth and success but to others it might be representative of a villainous attitude.
So, how could you avoid such misinterpretations? Try and follow the given tips below:
1. Say “no” to anything pretentious: - Adorning with too much jewelry can make it look loud and pretentious hence, go for a piece of jewelry that is sleek and subtle.
2. Wear occasion friendly-jewelry: - If attending a wedding prefer wearing a simple ring. And if travelling in a subway you can choose to accessorize yourself with some casual jewelry.
3. Don’t put all eggs in one basket: - Just because you have it doesn’t mean you ‘have to’ flaunt it all. Save your best for the big occasions.
4. Be Mindful of the Dress Codes
Corporate atmosphere can restrict your jewelry choices. In such scenario, the best you can do is to restrain yourself after acknowledging the professional environment.
Jewelries are usually small enough to slip into your pocket. This means, you can take it out after the office hours to express yourself.
So gentlemen, gone are the days when jewelry would look good just on women. With a vast range of men’s jewelry available online, now is the best time to go for some jewelry shopping. And if you’re trying it for the first time the tips mentioned in the article are sure to help! Keeping reading the space for more information on men’s jewelry.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Uniform Sarees Manufacturer For School Teachers, Office, Hospital & Showroom Staff
Author: Ruchi Sarees
2. Hugo Boss: The Forever Classic Essentials!
Author: Neha Shukla
3. Quick Look Into Indian Art Of Dressing
4. Burberry India: Forever Classic And Timeless!
Author: Neha Shukla
5. Bag Repair – Repairing The Bags You Like From Professional Service Provider
Author: Akash Sharma
6. The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
Author: Christer Ostlund
7. The Best Cosmeceuticals Companies In India
Author: Rohan kumar
8. Spiderman Far From Home Costume - Choosing The Best Costume For Every Occasion
Author: Halloween Costume For Kids
9. Hairstyles You’ll See Everywhere In 2020
Author: Chris Babb
10. Top 5 Colors Of Kurtis To Own This Summer.
Author: Written by Cottondunia writer
11. Sequin Birthday Party Dress For Kids
Author: Best Sequin Dresses for Little
12. Shoe Cleaning For Your Shoes – Getting The Best Ideas For You
Author: Akash Sharma
13. Brogues And Suede Loafers – Your Styling Staples For A Casual Look
Author: jyoti Gaje
14. 15 Saree Draping Tips To Help You Look Gorgeous
15. Western Wear Trend: Stylish Western Wear Clothing That Every Women Must Try
Author: Niya Shah