ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Afraid Committing To Ink: Try Out These 7 Simple Tattoo Designs
Total Articles: 2
If you are dreaming of having a tattoo but thinking about the process and hesitating to commit, then a simple tattoo design can be your best choice. By choosing a simple and easy design, even selecting the private location on your body, you can enjoy having the tattoo and do not have to overthink about the matter.
You may want to choose the tattoo that is having an inner meaning so that you can regret less lately. It is only possible when you choose a small tattoo. As an image can reveal thousands of words, in the same manner, the tiny tattoo can hide lots of inner meanings. Hence, if you likely to make the tattoo and feeling afraid to commit, here are some of the tattoo designs that can inspire you to commit, keep on reading-
1. Astrological Signs
The astrological tattoos are simple, and they are easy to design. They also have inner meaning as well. The astrological symbols have deep inner meanings that they represent. You can choose the stars or a constellation design for the tattoo. To get your tattoo done, you must visit a reputed tattoo parlour. For example, you can have your tattoo from the best tattoo shop in Phuket.
2. Crescent Moons
As like the moon, stars and the sun designs have a lot more to tell. You can also choose the crescent moon design that will help you to represent new projects and work coming in your way.
3. Roman Numerical
Whether the date represents a special birthday or an anniversary, the Roman numerical can be your best choice for small tattoos. They will not take too much time to be done on your body and if you are thinking about the pain, trust me; these tattoos do not make you feel that.
4. Small Waves
Many individuals love to do the little delicate wave tattoo on the outer arm region. They are easily done on the body with just one single line. This tattoo design indicates that you are close to the ocean and your life is moving on. Even, the wave tattoo is best to express your love for the ocean.
5. Musical Notations
If you are a musical lover, you can choose the simple music notes that are small and can be placed anywhere on the body. You can have your tattoo on the outer ear region just above the neck or your palm or wrist.
Birds indicate freedom and independent. If you like to have a tattoo but thinking about the pain, you can choose the small bird tattoos. The best spot to do the tattoo is in the back neck region.
Arrows are directional tattoos, and they are best to show you the right direction. These tattoos are easy to get and do not take much time to be done on the skin. The arrow represents movements. If you have an aim in your life, you can go for the arrow tattoos.
These are some of the tattoo designs you can do if you feel afraid to commit. Want to do the best tattoo from the experienced artist; you can visit the best tattoo shop in Phuket for the best results.
Beauty Articles1. Summer Hair Care Tips For Healthy & Gorgeous Tresses
Author: Kairali Ayurvedic Products
2. Why Women Grow Neck And Chin Hair
Author: George Katsoudas
3. How Hormones Affect Your Hair And Make You Bald?
4. Hair Removal Practices: From Ancient Times To Today
Author: George Katsoudas
5. International Institute Of Hairdressing Level 2 & 3 Mcg Guilds In Dubai - Uae
6. Best Hair Institute Of Qhb Level 3 | Advanced Hairdressing Classes In Dubai - Uae
7. Professional School Of Hair Style|creative Courses In Hairdressing In Dubai - Uae
8. Best Advanced Hairdressing Salons In Dubai - Uae
9. Best Hairdressing Salons | Hair Institute In Dubai - Uae
10. Advanced Cidesco Certificate Courses In Body Massage Therapy | Dubai - Uae
11. Advanced Cidesco Certificate Courses In Aesthetic | Dubai - Uae
12. Advanced Cidesco Certificate Courses In Skin Care Therapy | Dubai - uae
13. International Media Makeup School / Academy In Dubai - uae
14. Cidesco Diploma Courses Of Beauty Therapy In Dubai - uae
15. Cidesco Academy Of Spa Therapy | Dubai — uae