ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Doctor For Arthritis Treatment In Koramangala | Dr. Rewat Laxman
Total Articles: 16
Best Doctor for Arthritis Treatment in Koramangala |Dr. Rewat Laxman | Bone and joint Consult
You may consider a check-up if you are experiencing pain in your hand, in order to analyse the cause which can even sometimes be Arthritis of Hand.
What Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a disorder that affects joints, bones, or muscles, leading to joint pain and stiffness and even swelling in the hand and fingers. Arthritis itself has several types and when it comes to arthritis in the hands it can be primarily Osteoarthritis (OA), Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or post-traumatic arthritis (PTA).
Dr. Rewat Laxman explains the types in the following way:
OA: Osteoarthritis occurs as results from breakdown of joint cartilage and underlying bone
RA: Rheumatoid Arthritis chronic inflammatory disorder that can affect more than just your joints
PTA: Post-traumatic Arthritis occurs due to a physical injury of any kind to a joint.
Symptoms of Arthritis:
Best Doctor for Arthritis Treatment in Koramangala will indicate the below symptoms of Arthritis and you may cross check if you have any of these:
• Pain in the movements
• Stiffness in the joints
• Swelling in the joints
• Deformity of the joints
• Weakness or fatigue
• Loss of movement
The different types of Arthritis come with individual symptoms which in fact aids the doctors in the right diagnosis eventually.
Now how does the Best Doctor for Arthritis Treatment in Koramangala determine the possibility of Hand Arthritis from the Pain that you have in Your Hand?
Dr. Rewat Laxman says we have to understand the type of the Arthritis through the various visible symptoms:
• Formation of lump at the middle finger joint
• Formation of lump near the nail of finger joint
• Severe inflammation or pain below the thumb
• Early morning stiffness in the Hand
• Difficulty in gripping and similar movements
Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
• Experiencing pain in the wrist
• Formation of deformities in wrist and even in fingers that restrict straightening partially or fully
• Self triggered Fatigue
• Body aches
Post-traumatic arthritis symptoms
• Occurrence of Pain in the area of previous injury or trauma
• Worsening of Deformity post an injury
How Can Arthritis Be Treated?
The Best Doctor for Arthritis Treatment in Koramangala may use one or few of the below options depending on the state of the disorder.
• The first option normally is the over-the-counter pain medications from the nearest chemist for pain reduction.
• But when it comes to consumption of opioid based medicines as pain killers please exercise certain level restraint in order to avoid possible addiction or dependancy.
• In order to add extra necessary strength you may consider taking steroid injections in consultation and supervision of your physician.
• Surgery on the affected joint becomes the most appropriate option when If medications are not able to help. Please immediately consult and expert orthopaedician. Discuss with them what is the nature of surgery is being advised for your condition whether its a regular surgery or a minimally invasive one in order to reinstate the range of motion of your hand.
How does Hand Exercises benefit?
Exercises designed for hand increase strength of your muscles which are connected to the joints of hand. And when they get stronger movements get better along with increased flexibility of tissues and improves the hand’s range of motion.
Few hand stretch Exercises that can help at home:
• Keeping the fist loose you can try to fully stretch your all fingers wide open. Repeating this can help in achieving full range of motion?
• Now gradually curve the fingers in and out. You can either do this for individual fingers or all at once or repeat.
• Another exercise that can benefit is by trying to raise your fingers one by one when placed against a flat surface. When you make an effort to raise your fingers as much as it allows it benefits a lot and the same cab be repeated several times.
To Know More,
Health Articles1. Does Chiropractic Care Help With Lower Back Pain?
Author: james franklin
2. A Knockout Story - Teeth
Author: Pooja Agrawal
3. Do You Need That Anti Anxiety/antidepressant Pill - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Shekhawat
4. What Is The Difference Between Porcelain Veneers And Dental Bonding?
Author: James Franklin
5. Detoxification, Remove Toxins For A Healthier You
Author: Tanu Bhatthacharya
6. Understand The Benefits Of Using Posture Corrector
7. Points To Consider When Purchasing Tampons
Author: Harleen Kaur
8. How To Get Certified Nursing Assistant Training?
Author: Andrew Scott
9. Probiotics Feel Good From The Inside
Author: Tanu Bhatthacharya
10. 4 Benefits Of Dental Crowns In Three River, Michigan
Author: Paul M. Blank, D.D.S.
11. Get Simple Treatment Just As Simple Installment Techniques
Author: Gabriel Evan
12. Improve Mental And Physical Health With Yoga
Author: Yoga With Amit
13. Find Out Right Yoga Teacher Training Course In Vietnam
Author: Yoga With Amit
14. Soft Tissue Repair Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Mar
15. Smart Bandages Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market