ALL >> Career >> View Article
A Guide For Job Search Portals And Top Job Apps
Job portals are platforms that have proved to be a boon for both job seekers and recruiters. These platforms are designed to connect employers with potential employees and thus aid both. There are several job search platforms that are available online and noticing the trend of online job searches, they have become an efficient tool for landing a job or finding a professional.
Here is a list of features that every job search portal must have to make things easier for both seekers as well as employers-
1. Paid or Free
Many job portals are free for registration. Though they also have an option where you can create a premium account by paying some amount. If you are a fresher, you can go with a free profile while those with experience should opt for a paid platform as your job application will be given more preference than others.
2. List of companies
As a job seeker, you should always go for those job portals that feature reputed companies. The best job searches portals have tie ups with top companies to help employers find proficient candidates suitable for their needs.
3. High quality service
A good job portal will provide excellent services to the job seekers. They will make sure that your resume is sent to a large number of employers to increase the chances of landing a job. They will keep you notified of any enquiries through emails and messages. Keep you updated with the latest job trends and salaries. Good job apps also recommend jobs to you as per your profile.
4. Part time and full time
A good job app will let you submit part time job application as well. They aid freelancers in finding work from home jobs.
5. Quick registration
An efficient job portal will keep the registration process as simple as possible.
6. Personalised job search
You should be able to run job searches as per your priorities. Top job apps will allow you to start personalised job searches. You can look for jobs in your city or salary expectation. For freelancers, they allow to mention the hours and duration of work.
7. Social media
A social media presence has become one of the most important requirements for any job portal. Social media plays a key role in connecting employees and employers. It also helps in building communities, which helps the freelancers. A good job app should allow you to link your social media profile, especially LinkedIn.
8. Job updates
A good job portal app will always keep you notified about the current job openings. This helps the candidates apply for jobs until they are placed.
9. Submission of application
A job search portal should allow you to send emails to employers whom you feel interested in. Similarly, recruiters should be able to contact professionals to make an offer for an interview in case they see the potential.
Top job apps should be available for download on all the operating systems. They should be compatible with desktop as well as smart phones.
Career Articles1. How Challenging Was Your Work Today
2. The Basic Questions About Clinical Discovery And Clinical Trials
Author: Zain Malik
3. Some Basic Questions Regarding Clinical Research And Clinical Trial
Author: Zain Malik
4. Success Affairs & Magazine To Build Game-changing Businesses
Author: Success Affairs
5. What Future Predict For Aviation Industry?
Author: Aspire aviation
6. Hr Jobs In The Future And Its Transformation
Author: Faizan Idrees
7. How To Prepare For Your First Job Interview
8. 5 Effective Networking Tips For College Students
9. Experienced Faculty Coaching Can Help Your Employees Become An Expert With These 5 Tips
Author: Sharon L. Spano
10. Cool Ways To Build On Your Resume
11. Tricks For Writing Your Resume That Work
12. Perks Of Having Professional To Do Accounting Assignment
Author: help with accounting assignment is very much neces
13. What Are The Attributes Of A Good Proposal Planner
Author: Adam Leworthy
14. Why Should Students Take Up One Year Executive Mba Courses In India?
Author: Krutika Sharma
15. The Many Skills Required Of A Painter And Decorator
Author: Roy Weston Jones