ALL >> Education >> View Article
Pmp Training – Career In Project Management Begins Here!
The PMP training is a pre-requisite for starting a career as a project manager. The journey of a project manager begins by filling the application form with the Project Management Institute that is the regulatory body. Based on information included in the application form, Project Management Institute determines if an applicant has necessary experience and education to qualify for PMP certification.
The application is the most critical document as it details all the projects managed professionally by an applicant. A brief summary of the project, responsibilities, project deliverables and a brief summary of the project outcome.
Pre-requisites for a successful application are to possess a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent), 7,500 hours leading and directing projects, 35 hours of project management education. Or, four-year degree, 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
The PMP Training is rigorous although a rewarding process that evolves a professional in a fast-paced working environment. The training involves understanding of all knowledge areas like Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management, Project Quality Management, Project Human Resources Management, Project Communications Management, Project Risk Management, Project Procurement Management and Project Stakeholder Management and are applied while working on various projects. The process creates a well-rounded project manager who can integrate various ideas and stay collaborative to achieve objectives of the project.
The training content and material is designed based on PMI’s standard along with input from industry experts. The content is devised according to domain weightage starting with Executing (31%), Monitoring and Controlling (25%), Planning (24%), Initiating (13%) and Closing (7%).
The extensive training at Education Edge is a 6-week continuous process of learning and application of key concepts and include tests to monitor understanding and results. These tests include 2 full scale PMP exams and 40 PDU’s that help identify high performance areas, gaps and bottlenecks. This instructor led classroom training enables applicants in understanding areas of improvement through a transparent and supportive approach. With over 2000+ practice questions, the applicants have thorough understanding of the exam structure and can better manage time.
Education Edge plays a pivotal role in shaping up the applicant with complete subject knowledge and drawing from our own experience helps the applicant pass the PMP certification. The applicants have access to our student blog to leverage discussions, interactions and advise from past students who have successfully cleared the exam.
The primary goal at Education Edge is to ensure effective and efficient dissemination of knowledge along with current industry examples. And, we are confident that this approach will help an applicant successfully pass the PMP certification Course.
Education Edge gives you world class PMP Training.
Education Articles1. Importance Of Master's Degree In Education
Author: Aileen Baryan
2. Sepsis Detection In Covid 19 Under 10 Minutes By A Patented Rechnology
Author: priyanka kumari
3. Nanopropellers To Deliver Gene Therapy Into Cells A Breakthrough In Reducing Antibiotic Resistance
Author: priyanka kumari
4. Top 5 Institutes For German Language Courses In Punjab
Author: Narendra Singh
5. How Good English Plays A Vital Role In Earn Wages Like West
Author: Laxmikant Panda
6. Do Mba Rankings Actually Matter
7. Why Choose Usa As Your Next Study Destination?
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
8. What Is The Responsibility Of Talent Management In The Retention And Attraction Of The Employees In
9. 14 Best Math Apps For Students | Myschoolr
Author: My schoolr
10. 10 Benefits Of Online Classes In Your School Management App
Author: ONNE APP
11. Importance Of English Language In Our Life
Author: sweety jatain
12. Give Your Career A New Dimension With Digital Marketing
Author: Ryan Justin
13. How Is Tapmimanipal’s Executive Mba Programme? Tell Me About Their Fee Structures.
14. 6 Answers You Need To Know If You Are Planning To Study Abroad Post Lockdown.
Author: Intellect consultants
15. Change A Child's Life By Giving Hope
Author: Akshaya Patra