ALL >> Business >> View Article
Developing Talent After Company Set Up In Singapore
When you take a look at the functioning components of a company, you’ll realise that the overall performance and service quality of your business lies in having skilled employees who can contribute to your workflow. This is why it’s important to facilitate your employees with the means to constantly improve themselves. But if you’ve just completed company set up in Singapore, it can be a challenge to hire and train employees while getting the rest of your business requirements in order. Fortunately enough, there are different areas you can look into for the development of talents.
Here are some options to consider:
Participating In Internship Programs
We’ve all heard of, or been a part of, internship programs at some point. These programs are an excellent short-term way for companies to look into receiving additional help while training students. Let’s take a look at:
- Talent Programme (SME)
Mainly catered to SMEs, this programme helps companies out by extending funding support (up to 70%) to defray costs from student internships. Your company aids local students from ITEs (Institute Of Technical Education), Universities and Polytechnics by providing mentor opportunities to the students whereas these young talents provide you with assistance. They can subsequently become a part of your hiring strategy and be offered jobs once they have finished graduating, thereby shortening your total length of time having to search for other employees and training them again.
- YTP (Young Talent Programme- Market Immersion)
If you have foreign branches overseas or plan to expand your business overseas, you can invest early in young talent development and save yourself some time in the future. Programs like these help match companies who can give students the opportunity for an overseas internship in their international branches to students who are studying in their relevant field. This means you’ll be able to recruit potential employees who’re already familiar with your overseas business operations at a faster rate since you’re able to evaluate their potential now.
Looking Into Recruitment Programs
Recruitment programs can also be a resource-rich area to tap into after you’ve completed company set up in Singapore. You’ll often find professionals who are aiming to make career switches and the like. Looking into the experience they already have combined with training can effectively increase their productivity and efficiency within your company. An example of a recruitment program you can look into includes:
- PCP (Southeast Asia Talent Ready Program)
Through this program, companies can seek out mid-career professionals and unemployed professionals who are looking to make career changes. This provides you with a better opportunity to build up a talent pool of individuals who already have relevant expertise. Training these professionals would require less time and resources compared to training employees who are entirely new to your industry.
These are just some of the available programs to look into after you’ve completed company set up in Singapore and plan to develop your existing manpower. Through the assistance of programs like these, you’ll be able to further save up on limited expenditure while still increasing the likelihood of employing capable professionals.
Business Articles1. Printing Inks Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market Fo
2. Foldable Display Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
3. Adipic Acid Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market
Author: Akash DADHICH
4. How To Enhance Your Business Communication By Doing Less
Author: John Rufus
5. Soccer And Heel Pain In Children
6. Keep On Moving With Advanced Podiatry
7. Fungal Nails Laser
8. Barrier Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
9. Common Dog Vaccinations You Must Know About
Author: Reshma Mane
10. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities,
11. Tips To Save Money On A New Office Fitout
Author: David Vincent
12. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Grow
13. Importance Of Database In Different Corporate Industries
Author: Best DataProvider
14. Understand Real Advantage Of Using Bearing For Industry
15. Actinic Keratosis Treatment Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities