ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Stay Motivated And Persevere In Life
We all need a little encouragement every now and then. To encourage a sister means to fill her with courage, to raise her confidence, to give her hope. We could all use a little of that, right?
One Degree Shift is a community of encouragers, but even we need encouragement. So, I try to share a dose of motivation with them every week. Whether I share something to energize them or to help them get through a challenge or simply to remind them of all of their awesomeness, I make deliberate words of encouragement part of our community culture to keep motivated in life.
We Need Encouragement to Persevere in Life
We need encouragement to keep going, to try again, and to make amazing things happen. Encouragement is key to building our confidence, our growth, and our success. Without it, we can feel like giving up.
Recently, I shared a collection of positive sayings to encourage members to lift up their heads and believe in their ability to persevere in life. I hope these words will inspire you too.
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Successful people do that… they keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
Why? Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. So, keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
And, if you are going through hell right now, keep going. You will get through it, if you do not stop.
Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and keep your nose at a friendly level.
Most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
Yes, keep your head up. And remember that God gives his hardest battles to his strongest solider.
I know you’ll make it, if you try again. There’s no use in quitting, when the world is waiting for you. You are here to make a difference.
So, never, never, never give in!
More Info: https://cassandrawashington.com/how-to-stay-motivated-and-persevere-in-life/
Cassandra Washington is the Chief Visionary Officer and founder of One Degree Shift, a unique learning community of like-minded individuals working together to make a difference in the world around them.
Business Articles1. The Main Benefits Of Using Good Branded Air Purifier In Home
Author: Mahlasdjen Gurajasdnei
2. How Can Game Development Boost Your Business
3. Do You Know The Essentials Of Mobile Game Development?
4. Multiplayer Game Development Services
5. These Aspects Should Be Looked Into For Website Design And Marketing
Author: Javier Lopez
6. Things To Note About Equipment For Food Processing
7. Explore More On Portable Rebar Bender For Sale
8. Manganese Steel Plates Manufacturers
Author: Vihan Jain
9. Combo Kits-rv Market | Rv Generator Adapters
Author: Tony Barber
10. 3 Essential Tips To Choose The Right Ecommerce Fulfillment Service In India
11. Deadly Qualities Of A Project Manager
Author: John Lee
12. Organic Fertilizer Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier In India
Author: Sun Agri Export
13. Bret Talley Offers Palm Beach Business Owners Complimentary Remote Website Consultations And Advice
14. What Is The Future Of The Food Industry? How Is It Evolving?
15. Do Check On These Wedding Photography Styles While Choosing A Photographer In Colchester
Author: Scott Miller