ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Stay Motivated And Persevere In Life
Total Articles: 16
We all need a little encouragement every now and then. To encourage a sister means to fill her with courage, to raise her confidence, to give her hope. We could all use a little of that, right?
One Degree Shift is a community of encouragers, but even we need encouragement. So, I try to share a dose of motivation with them every week. Whether I share something to energize them or to help them get through a challenge or simply to remind them of all of their awesomeness, I make deliberate words of encouragement part of our community culture to keep motivated in life.
We Need Encouragement to Persevere in Life
We need encouragement to keep going, to try again, and to make amazing things happen. Encouragement is key to building our confidence, our growth, and our success. Without it, we can feel like giving up.
Recently, I shared a collection of positive sayings to encourage members to lift up their heads and believe in their ability to persevere in life. I hope these words will inspire you too.
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Successful people do that… they keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
Why? Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. So, keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
And, if you are going through hell right now, keep going. You will get through it, if you do not stop.
Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and keep your nose at a friendly level.
Most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
Yes, keep your head up. And remember that God gives his hardest battles to his strongest solider.
I know you’ll make it, if you try again. There’s no use in quitting, when the world is waiting for you. You are here to make a difference.
So, never, never, never give in!
More Info: https://cassandrawashington.com/how-to-stay-motivated-and-persevere-in-life/
Cassandra Washington is the Chief Visionary Officer and founder of One Degree Shift, a unique learning community of like-minded individuals working together to make a difference in the world around them.
Business Articles1. How To Pick Out Best-suited Menu Cover For Your Eatery Store?
2. The Power Of Words: How Words Effect You
Author: EWN Admin
3. Have A Glance On Antique And Vintage Diamond Jewelry Of New York
Author: Steve Son
4. The Mechanism Of Milking
Author: Delmer Group
5. Incredible Benefits Of Ivr Technolgy: I
Author: Surabhi Joshi
6. Buying Your First Cnc Machine
Author: Jaewoo Machines
7. Running Shoes Are Shoes That Are Used For Running Either On Roads Or On Trails Usually. Today Are
8. Mobile And Your Distribution Business
9. Reverse Osmosis And Ro Systems
10. Web Based Manufacturing Erp Software Solution
11. Know Odisha More Closely At Moodisha.org – Uniquely Created Database For Villages Blocks And Distric
12. Innovative Cr Packing Designs, Testing, And Manufacturer
Author: Jack Verhoeff
13. 5 Avoidable Mistakes Of In Laser Engraving
Author: Steven Glassner
14. Rat Guard For Ships – Buying The Best Quality From Online Stores
Author: Robert Smith
15. Automated Email Invoicing Delivery – The Route Of Transformation
Author: Jesse Chris