ALL >> Health >> View Article
Hpb Surgeon In Kolkata
What is HBP?
HPB means diseases of the Liver (Hepato) Pancreas (P) and Biliary system (gallbladder and bile duct).
Hepatopancreatobiliary surgery has emerged as a distinct branch of surgical practice over . This challenging subspecialty of surgical gastroenterology is concerned not just with surgical diseases of the liver, pancreas and biliary tree but also with those that affect the neighbouring organs: duodenum, portal vein and spleen.
The objective is to provide comprehensive surgical care for patients with basic and complex diseases of the liver, pancreas and biliary system. The surgeons effectively manage a variety of benign and malignant HPB disorders via open and laparoscopic approaches.
Major and Minor Liver Resections
Primary cancers of the liver(HCC)
Biliary tree cancer colorectal metastasis
Hepatolithiasis (Liver stone)
Resections for pancreas cancers and other tumours
Frey’s procedure for Chronic Pancreatitis
Necrosectomy for Acute Pancreatitis
Extended cholecystectomy for gallbladder cancer
Resections for Bile duct cancer
Repair of postcholecystectomy bile duct injury
Health Articles1. How Blogging Can Help Make Acupuncture A Popular Treatment Alternative
Author: Seth Aslatt
2. When Can I Use Mouthwash After A Tooth Extraction
Author: James Franklin
3. Everything You Need To Know About Wisdom Teeth Removal And Dry Socket
Author: Paulo Pinho
4. Why Should You Opt For Laser Spine Surgery?
Author: Shawn Lunden
5. The Benefits Of Manscaping And How To Do It
Author: John Dugan
6. Diabetologist Doctor In Delhi
Author: Jyoti Monga
7. An Honest Perspective On 10 Day Drink Ketones Challenge
8. Pruvit Vs Advocare - An Overview
9. Choosing Pruvit Referral Code Is Simple
10. An Unbiased Perspective On Pruvit Reboot
11. Facts, Fiction And Pruvit Ketones
12. The Pruvit Keto Os Samples Cover Up
13. The Basic Facts Of Pruvit Coupon Code
14. Here's What I Know About Pruvit Compensation Plan
15. What You Need To Do About Pruvit Beginning In The Next 4 Minutes