ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Should You Use Handmade Soap
According to Ayurveda, Bathing is a therapeutic activity that promotes healing. Bathing is considered a complex process that begins with an oil massage. The use of several herbal powders to exfoliate the skin and scrub away the oils effectively. These aromatic oils and powders not only cleanses the body but also aids in removing mental blocks, leaving one feeling well relaxed.
Growing Popularity Of Handmade Soaps: Handmade soaps are fast becoming the preferred choice of skin care over conventional soaps, owing to their use of all natural ingredients. These handmade soaps re generally made of natural oils (like coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, etc), coca butter/ shea butter, essential oils and other such ingredients that nourish the skin. It also helps cleanse the skin like, but being mild in nature, it doesn't pose any harm to the skin.
Glycerine, a natural byproduct of handmade soap, is an excellent humectant. So Glycerine, handmade soap moisturised the skin. Most commercial soaps extract this naturally occurring glycerine for use in other beauty products like lotions, screams, etc.
Natural Handmade Soaps vs Commercial Soaps: Natural soaps are primarily made from a chemical reaction between water, lye, fats and oils. When mixed together, these ingredients react with each other- in a process called 'Saponification', to produce soap and glycerine.
Commercially produced soaps on the other hands are manufactured by combining a number of chemicals, including several petroleum products. These products often contain preservatives, synthetic fragrances and other chemical compounds that do more harm than good.
To know more about handmade soaps, visit source blog.
Working from a VedaEarth, Deepka Dinesh has become an avid blogger in a very short span. She aims to reach as many people as possible across the country to educate the women on the benefits of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy.
Health Articles1. The Dangerous Side Effects Of Traumatic Brain Injury (tbi)
2. "what You Need To Know About Traumatic Brain Injury (tbi) "
3. Buy Clonazepam Online | Your Guide To Understand Clonazepam
Author: Pills Mart Store
4. Health And Safety Improvement With Iso 45001
Author: ISO Consultant
5. Preventive Measures To Reduce Risk Of Cancer
Author: Satjit Kumar
6. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Clinical Health Promotion
Author: David Seaman
7. How To Find A Psychotherapy Office Space In Nyc
Author: Garcia Jones
8. Xanax - A Treat To Your Brain
Author: Jarvis Marsal
9. Why Does Best Child Hospital Emphasize On Good Mental Health For Children?
10. Why Too Many People Are Selecting Ayurvedic Medicines
Author: Satish Chandra
11. The Chinese Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Is Estimated To Be Worth Usd 2.6 Billion
Author: Roots Analysis
12. 8 Reasons To Schedule A Dermatologist Visit
13. What Is Paid Vs. Incurred Medical Expenses?
14. Is Cbd Oil More Effective Than Capsules?
Author: Jacob Holmes
15. Prediabetes Range Random Blood Sugar