ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Should You Use Handmade Soap
Total Articles: 2
According to Ayurveda, Bathing is a therapeutic activity that promotes healing. Bathing is considered a complex process that begins with an oil massage. The use of several herbal powders to exfoliate the skin and scrub away the oils effectively. These aromatic oils and powders not only cleanses the body but also aids in removing mental blocks, leaving one feeling well relaxed.
Growing Popularity Of Handmade Soaps: Handmade soaps are fast becoming the preferred choice of skin care over conventional soaps, owing to their use of all natural ingredients. These handmade soaps re generally made of natural oils (like coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, etc), coca butter/ shea butter, essential oils and other such ingredients that nourish the skin. It also helps cleanse the skin like, but being mild in nature, it doesn't pose any harm to the skin.
Glycerine, a natural byproduct of handmade soap, is an excellent humectant. So Glycerine, handmade soap moisturised the skin. Most commercial soaps extract this naturally occurring glycerine for use in other beauty products like lotions, screams, etc.
Natural Handmade Soaps vs Commercial Soaps: Natural soaps are primarily made from a chemical reaction between water, lye, fats and oils. When mixed together, these ingredients react with each other- in a process called 'Saponification', to produce soap and glycerine.
Commercially produced soaps on the other hands are manufactured by combining a number of chemicals, including several petroleum products. These products often contain preservatives, synthetic fragrances and other chemical compounds that do more harm than good.
To know more about handmade soaps, visit source blog.
Working from a VedaEarth, Deepka Dinesh has become an avid blogger in a very short span. She aims to reach as many people as possible across the country to educate the women on the benefits of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online