ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Why Electrolysis Is The Best Method For Facial Hair Removal
Total Articles: 1
Not just men, but also many women these days deal with some facial hair, ranging from light, hardly visible upper lip hair to dark, coarse chin hairs. Nevertheless, it can cause embarrassment, self-esteem problems and even depression in very serve cases to any self-conscious woman out there.
Though there’re many facial hair removal products (hair removal creams, waxing, tweezers, and laser treatments) available, the only treatment option that can be considered a permanent solution is an electrolysis.
Electrolysis is perhaps the only form of permanent hair removal presently accepted by the FDA.
Electrolysis is done by a specialized professional who’ll put in a thin needle into the hair follicle & will then apply a current to the follicle to destroy it. It’s only feasible to destroy a follicle during a particular phase of the hair’s lifespan, the anagen period. Therefore, multiple sessions will be needed for treatment to be effective.
The number of sessions needed to be successful will depend on the spot treated, genetics, hormones, the density of the hair, health and any medical concerns that the person may have.
Where I can use electrolysis on my face:
It could be a small area, like your eyebrows, if you’re exhausted of tweezing or waxing them on a daily basis and would like its shape to be more distinct. Electrolysis can also be used on the sensitive upper lip region that always aches when tweezed & where hair bleach usually tinges the skin. Furthermore, it can be performed on the chin region where ugly dark hairs frequently come out because of hormone or genetic reasons. Also, electrolysis can be executed on sideburns, to either tame them or make them vanish.
Fundamentally, electrolysis can be performed on any part of your face, as long as the hair isn’t in your ears or nose as doing the practice on any mucous membranes is against the rule. Also, moles are out of reach unless you offer written agreement from your doctor.
How fast is the outcome?
On average outcomes can be noticed anywhere between six and eight months of bi-weekly to monthly treatments. Apart from being the sole permanent form of facial hair removal, electrolysis has positive outcomes on darker and lighter hairs and also on any skin tone.
Possible pain & risk:
While it’s invasive & may prompt light pain during the course of treatment if done by a pro the risk of scarring or skin injury is quite negligible.
Facial hair is always going to be something that you’ll wish to get rid of it. The huge amount of products available today targeted towards removing or hiding unwanted facial hair.
The sole treatment that can offer any permanent outcome is electrolysis. As long as it’s done by a professional inside a professional environment, it can deliver you a fantastic result for sure.
Call Electrolysis By Debra on 954-742-4610 if you are looking to schedule a professional Electrolysis session for facial hair removal.
Beauty Articles1. Summer Hair Care Tips For Healthy & Gorgeous Tresses
Author: Kairali Ayurvedic Products
2. Why Women Grow Neck And Chin Hair
Author: George Katsoudas
3. How Hormones Affect Your Hair And Make You Bald?
4. Hair Removal Practices: From Ancient Times To Today
Author: George Katsoudas
5. International Institute Of Hairdressing Level 2 & 3 Mcg Guilds In Dubai - Uae
6. Best Hair Institute Of Qhb Level 3 | Advanced Hairdressing Classes In Dubai - Uae
7. Professional School Of Hair Style|creative Courses In Hairdressing In Dubai - Uae
8. Best Advanced Hairdressing Salons In Dubai - Uae
9. Best Hairdressing Salons | Hair Institute In Dubai - Uae
10. Advanced Cidesco Certificate Courses In Body Massage Therapy | Dubai - Uae
11. Advanced Cidesco Certificate Courses In Aesthetic | Dubai - Uae
12. Advanced Cidesco Certificate Courses In Skin Care Therapy | Dubai - uae
13. International Media Makeup School / Academy In Dubai - uae
14. Cidesco Diploma Courses Of Beauty Therapy In Dubai - uae
15. Cidesco Academy Of Spa Therapy | Dubai — uae