ALL >> Business >> View Article
Importance And Features Of Industrial Water Treatment
Industrial wastewater treatment system is used for treating wastewater produced by industries. The treated industrial wastewater can be reused or released to a sanitary sewer or surface water in the environment.
Most industries produce certain wastewater. Thus, it is emphasized on minimizing the production of wastewater or recycling it during the production process.
Industrial food processing needs wastewater solution before it gets discharged so that the sewer surcharge fees can be reduced. One of the main aims of industrial wastewater treatment is to lower the number of solids such as waste product, organic materials, and sand.
There are many sources through which the industrial wastewater gets accumulated. These are:
1) Battery manufacturing
2) Organic chemicals manufacturing
3) Electric power plants
4) Food industry
5) Iron and steel industry
6) Mines and quarries
7) Nuclear industry
8) Petroleum refining and petrochemicals
9) Pulp and paper industry
10) Textile Dyeing
11) Industrial oil contamination
Various ways of Wastewater Treatment
1. Brine treatment
It helps in removing dissolved salt ions from the waste stream.
2. Solids removal
Some fine solids and solids close to the density of water pose create severe problems. Thus, in such a case, proper filtration is required.
3. Oils and grease removal
Depending upon the nature of oil or grease a wastewater treatment is done.
4. Removal of biodegradable organics
With biological treatment using AAA technology, all the biodegradable organic material can be treated efficiently. This sewage treatment process includes trickling filter results into the proper quality of wastewater treatment.
5. Removal of toxic materials
Toxic materials such as metals or organic materials are generally resistant to biological treatment. Hence, the concentration has to be done properly, followed by recycling. The advanced oxidation process can do the remaining activity.
FUTURE PROSPECTS OF WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT IN INDIA
• With proper industrial wastewater treatment system, the reduction in carbon and other pollutants entering the environment is possible.
• Industrial wastewater treatment enables the distribution of potable water in the community.
• With wastewater management, it is possible to remove salts from water using technologies such as reverse osmosis.
• It is possible to convert industrial wastewater into a freshwater resource for human consumption with the help of water purification technologies.
• The industrial wastewater treatment system can extract valuable substances through processed water and thus attaining sustainability and fewer carbon footprints.
INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT PROCESSES AND TECHNOLOGIES
Managing wastewater with effective and tailored treatment and technology is easy.
• The anaerobic process helps to treat wastewater from sugar and distillery industry. This wastewater solution reduces overall power consumption and also produces biogas that is rich in methane - which can later be used as fuel.
• The pollutants which are difficult to treat can be easily treated by combining various anaerobic treatment technology.
• Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) is another major technology to remove floating impurities and generation of sludge.
To sum it up, wastewater management in India is vital for preventing soil pollution or any adverse effect on rivers or groundwater. This wastewater treatment can lead to water sustainability and be a roadway of preventing the scarcity of potable water in India.
Business Articles1. Explore Good Reasons For Hiring Professionals For Company Registration
Author: A1 Corp
2. Experience The Top Notch Benefits Of Company Registration In Singapore
Author: A1 Corp
3. Opportunities For The Global Smart Card Ic Market To Reach $4.3 Billion By 2023
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. Document You Require Before Company Registration In Singapore
Author: A1 Corp
5. 10 Benefits Derived By Accounting Firms From Remote Staffing
6. Nichrome Brings One Of The Leading Tablets Tooling Manufacturer – Yener To India
Author: Nichrome India
7. Choose A Specialist To Register Your Company Without The Risk
Author: A1 Corp
8. 5 Tips On Choosing The Perfect School For Your Child
Author: Priya Varma
9. Step By Step Directions To Seek Out The Simplest Digital Promoting Agency:
10. Maleic Anhydride Market Rise, Key Success Factors, And Business Opportunities Including Key Players
Author: prismane consulting
11. Pick Out Cylindrical Bearings Based On Your Requirement
12. Top Microwave Oven You Need To Really Think About
13. Know Everything About Full Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearing
14. How To Curb Longest Delay In Queue
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. Company Formation In The Uk – Process Made Simple
Author: Irene Emily