ALL >> Web-Traffics >> View Article
Benefits Of Amp For Your Website
Total Articles: 2
AMP is a new open source move that stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages. In a nutshell, AMP is meant to enhance the web browsing experience by decreasing page load times. We all know that Google is receptive about page load time and even uses it as a ranking factor.
Having your web pages load in the shortest possible time should be one of your top priorities for both UX and SEO. The standard timeframe is a 2 second load time.
For mobile pages, the expectations of Google are much higher when it comes to loading time. Your website needs to load fast.
Here are a few of the most exciting benefits of AMP:
1. It decreases website load time
2. Improved SEO
As the web becomes increasingly mobile, it is important for publishers to take a look to their search rankings beyond the desktop browser. Because page load time is already a factor in SEO, and since this initiative is being governed by Google, AMP pages will eventually be prioritized in their search algorithms and have a positive effect on SERPs. Even the top SEO company in Delhi NCR will guide you the same.
3. Low bounce rate
A positive effect of faster loading pages is that your visitors are less likely to leave. Publishers who execute AMP should see a decreased bounce rate and most likely overall increased time spent on site stats.
4. The prospect for increased ad views
Because the HTML is coded in a way to improve the overall utilization of banners and images, there should be a higher ad visibility rate, hopefully also increasing a publisher’s ability to monetize their website.
AMP is young in its acceptance and as more sites continue to roll out their own versions, we’ll start to see more data and be able to better evaluate the benefits. In the meantime, it is a good practice to stay updated and keep ahead of the curve so when AMP becomes more mainstream, you are ready to implement it.
HPR TECHCENTRICA PVT. LTD
H-49, Sector 63, Noida, 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
Contact: +91 9873223232
ISO 9001:2015(QMS) Certified Agency
TechCentrica has emerged as one of the Leading Digital Marketing company which is based in Noida with presence in Melbourne, Australia. Specializing in high-end services in the spectrum of Web Design & Development, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing & Online Reputation Management . TechCentrica believes in partnering with the customers over the long-term through flexible business procedure and delivery models.
Web Traffics Articles1. How To Write The Perfect Thank You Card?
2. Web Designing Company In Thrissur
Author: atom logics
3. Social Media Influencer Marketing
Author: Robin Rawal
4. Five Unique Benefits Of Web Designing
Author: Vishal Sharma
5. A Brief Introduction To Website Optimisation
Author: Chris Walker
6. How To Get More Viewers On Twitch
7. What Is Meant By Brand Building?
Author: Rajput Singh
8. Why Is Good Quality Content Necessary For A Website?
Author: Sagar Hedau
9. 4 Proven Tips To Improve Your Google Ranking:
Author: Webnet Pakistan PVT LTD
10. Cyber Security Reaches An Inflection Point
11. Organic Seo Solutions To Get Guaranteed Signups Sales
Author: leo G
12. How Are Some Seo Risks Worth Taking?
Author: Chris Walker
13. How To Forecast Out Leads With Pay Per Click?
14. What Services Can You Expect From An Seo Service Provider?
Author: Lucy Smith
15. Build A Strong Sales Funnel For Your Network Marketing Business Through Clickfunnels
Author: Bhuvnesh Aggarwal