ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How To Make Your Wordpress Website Development More Secure
Total Articles: 15
WordPress is an incredible platform, extremely versatile and easy to work with, so if you discovered it already and used it to create your dream website, you didn’t choose badly at all. But, like any other website owner these days, you are concerned about the security offered by your site and it is normal to be this way. Thus, here are 10 valuable pieces of advice that will help you make your Wordpress Website Development more secure for you and for your visitors.
1. Make sure you have a Security Plugin installed
When it comes to enhancing the security of a WordPress Website Developer, you are in luck, as there are quite a few security plugins you can choose. Do a bit of research and opt for the one that suits your website best. To come to your aid, we listed a couple below, with a short description.
All-In-One WP Security & Firewall
It provides rather complete security for your website and it is very easy to install and use as well. So, it is indeed an all-in-one solution.
This is another great security plugin that will prevent unauthorized accesses resulted from multiple failed logins.
This is one of the security plugins that is most used by WordPress website owners. It is a rather complex plugin that gives you control from your admin dashboard. And if its features are not enough for you, it’s possible to opt for the premium version as well.
It is very easy to keep your site safe with this plugin. For improved security, there’s a premium version too.
2. Protect your website with a good password
Passwords are still the best way to maintain a website secure. Just make sure to come up with a complicated and intricate password that can’t be guessed with ease. Thus, use special characters and numbers together with lettering.
3. Always update your WordPress site
Do not forget about updating your website periodically, as it helps it be one step further than ill-intended people and hackers.
4. Make backup plans
These days, it is more than recommended to make backup plans, just in case. It’s not like you accept the fact that bad things will happen, but more be prepared for the unexpected.
5. The server you use should be protected with Super Admin Permissions
All files and directors present on the server you use should be protected by special permissions. This way, you minimize the risk for them to be compromised.
6. Use WordPress Brute Force Protection as a safety plan for attacks
WordPress Brute Force Protection is actually a plugin that will reject the attempts of hackers to access the website, in case the login attempts failed several times in a row. So, guessing the password won’t help in this case.
7. Two-Factor authentication is much better
To increase the security of your website it would be ideal to use two factors when it comes to logging in. Thus, if one factor fails, at least you will have one more left.
8. Stay safe for malware
Malware is what can compromise the data of any kind of website, but, when it comes to WordPress, the platform offers a wide range of plugins that will protect your site against malware.
9. .htaccess. for protecting the files
Use the .htaccess. by writing a code in it, as this will keep your entire website safe. This is due to the fact that this file is the core of your file structure, so protecting it should be a priority.
10. Hide your site’s version number
Maybe you didn’t consider that it is important to hide the number of the WordPress version you are using for your website. Well, it is, as hackers can use it to find ways to hack into your site. How to hide this number? There are plugins that can take care of this matter.
If you are looking for any consultation in Content Management System then you can give us a call at +1 (855) 984-1577 or you can drop us a mail at email@example.com, you can also hire our development for following from that we do Magento Website Development, Hire WordPress Developer, WordPress Website Development, and much more. We also do Custom PHP Web Development, WordPress Website Development Company, Hire our software developers for the same and get the best results from it.
Author at Akshar Technologies.
Web Design Articles1. Are You Looking For Wordpress Developer Who Can Handle Your Website?
Author: Amelia Thompson
2. Web Design- Enhance Your Website’s Prospects With A Top Web Designing And Development Company
3. Best Ecommerce Website Design Company In Delhi
Author: Aparna Thakur
4. The Importance Of Website Design
5. Why Web Design Is Important For Any Business?
6. Economical Dynamic Website Designing Company In Delhi
Author: Aparna Thakur
7. Reclaim Digital Offering You The Best Web Design New Jersey Services
Author: Reclaim Digital
8. The Correlation Between Search Intent And Seo Rankings
Author: Nik Gallagher
9. Powerful Benefits Of Content Marketing
Author: Khalid Majid
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Singapore |ecommerce Website Development Company In Singapore
Author: Ninos IT Solution Pte. Ltd.
11. Tips For Perfect Web Development
Author: black jaguar
12. How To Choose An Affordable Web Design Services Company
Author: Shruti Verma
13. See Your Company Flourish With Web Design Paramus Nj
Author: TNT Max
14. How To Solve The Common Problems Of Wholesale E-commerce Stores With The Best Magento 2 Extensions?
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
15. Top Seo Company Produces Great Websites
Author: Blake Daniel