ALL >> Career >> View Article
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Procedures Explores New Growth Opportunities
Increasing life expectancy and fall in the birth rates are the major reasons for rise in the aging population. The people in this category require extensive care, since they are more prone to illness due to low immunity levels and longer recovery time. Increase in the aging population in the U.S., Germany, China and India in the next few years, is expected to create high demand for BPH treatment devices, since the population aged 50 years and above is more prone to BPH, and therefore tend to opt for various treatments that involve the use of procedures such as TURP, prostate implants and laser based treatments. Thus, growing aging population acts as a strong driver supporting the increase in the number of BPH procedures performed.
Access Detailed Report Summary at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/benign-prostatic-hyperplasia-procedures
According to the National Institute of Health, it has been estimated that around 14 million men in the U.S. had symptoms suggestive of BPH, which can affect 50% of men aged between 51 and 60 years of age, and up to 90% of men aged more than 80 years. With 50% of men getting affected with BPH, there is a consequent increase in the BPH procedures.
Download Report Sample at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/benign-prostatic-hyperplasia-procedures/report-sample
Geographically, Europe accounted for the largest number of BPH procedures done in 2016. Growing ageing population, lower cost of BPH treatment as compared to the U.S., high healthcare spending, and technological advancements in the field of urological procedures technology are some of the factors driving the growth of the BPH procedures in the Europe. France, Germany and the U.K. are expected to be the most promising countries for the growth in number of the BPH procedures. In June 2016, National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE) approved GreenLight XPS laser treatment for the treatment of BPH. NICE added that the widespread adoption of the procedure could save the National Health Services (NHS) an estimated $4.3 million (£3 million) a year. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the high number of BPH procedures performed during the forecast period, owing to the rising prevalence of BPH disorders, increasing disposable income, aging population, and growing efforts to increase awareness about advanced BPH treatment procedures.
Make Enquiry Before Buying the Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=benign-prostatic-hyperplasia-procedures
Key players are in the process of introducing new advanced products for BPH treatment procedures. For instance, in May 2016, Olympus Corporation (Olympus), announced the launch of USFDA cleared Plasma-OvalButton, an addition to the company’s Plasma Loops and electrodes product portfolio that utilizes Olympus’ plasma technology for urologic procedures, including minimally invasive surgery to reduce benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).
In March 2016, Lumenis Ltd. (Lumenis), announced the expansion of its comprehensive Urology portfolio with the launch of Lumenis Pulse 30H, at the European Association of Urology Congress, in Munich.
Career Articles1. About Sbi Preparation
2. Detail Guide On How To Improve Communication Skills
Author: Ritu Singal
3. Useful Information About Pgdm Courses With Different Specializations
Author: Samidha Harinna
4. How To Find Long Term And Short Term Goals In Life Part 2
Author: Ritu Singal
5. Ifos Competitive Exams After 12th Options
6. Linkedin Profile Writing Tips
Author: Resume Planet
7. Manpower Consultancy In Delhi - Call 9540970000 - Standards Services
Author: Standards Services
8. Give Wings To Your Dreams By Attending An Exclusive Personality Development Class For Women
9. For That Cutting Edge To Your Personality,enrol For The Best Personality Development Classes For Men
10. Elevate Your Business Skills By Attending Business Etiquette Training
11. Right Grooming And Etiquette Training Are Important To Pursue Your Dreams In Life
12. Gain Confidence By Attending The Right Etiquette Classes In Mumbai
13. How Much You Need To Expect You'll Pay For A Good Railway Recruitment Question Paper
14. Sbi Po Syllabus 2020 For Prelims & Mains Exams
Author: Deepak Kumar
15. Facts About Nda Paper Revealed