ALL >> Health >> View Article
In-office Vs. At-home Teeth Whitening
Total Articles: 9
Home whitening kits are extremely popular, especially among teenagers and adults. But, are they safe and as effective as a professional teeth whitening procedure? Come on, let’s take a deeper look.
At-home Teeth whitening kit
Some of the teeth whitening products can leave you with unintended side effects including tooth sensitivity and damaged gums. Besides, if a dentist is not doing the procedure, the mouth guard provided may not fit properly so some of the bleaching gel may leak out into your mouth, causing blistering and sensitivity. Teeth whitening procedure carried out in beauty salons by untrained staff puts your oral health at risk, and it is also illegal. This is why it is essential to consult the cosmetic dentist in Blacktown before whitening your teeth.
As a general rule, at-home teeth whitening kits are best for people who have healthy gums and teeth. Here are several circumstances where teeth whitening kit is not appropriate for some people.
- Most of the teeth whitening kits include peroxide. So those who have allergies should consult the dentist in Blacktown before teeth whitening.
- If you have fillings, crowns, and other dental restorations, you should not try the at-home whitening kit, as the materials used in restorative dental work cannot be whitened, and it can lead to uneven whitening.
- If you are wearing braces home whitening kit should not be used, as they whiten only a portion of a tooth, and the colour of the metal may be changed.
Professional teeth whitening in Blacktown
Teeth whitening procedure done by the dentist is a safe and effective way to whiten your teeth. It is also one of the most economical procedures in cosmetic dentistry. The results can be dramatic based on the whitening methods you choose. A professional teeth whitening procedure will be effective, work faster, and protect sensitive gums than over-the-counter whitening products. Examining your oral health before beginning the whitening procedure is a vital step to ensure the tooth colouration is not the result of a dental condition. The amount of brightness can also be controlled in a dental office setting, as dentists can adjust the shading to create a more natural appearance.
When it comes to your dental health, you can never gather too much information. There are many at-home teeth whitening kits are available, but not all are safe or reliable. So, it is always best to get a professional teeth whitening procedure.
The author is a professional dentist in Blacktown who offers various dental treatments from general dentistry, through to root canal therapy and orthodontics. Visit https://www.westpointdental.com.au/ for more details.
Health Articles1. Order Xanax Online In Most Economical Price Ever
Author: Varun Kumar Mishra
2. Best Ayurvedic Treatment In India
Author: Ambika Nayak
3. Is Hcg Injection Really Helps In Weight Loss?
Author: Tim Parker
4. Introduction To Vedic Yoga Academy
Author: Kishor Rathod
5. 5 Healthy Ingredients To Include In Your Daily Diet
Author: Sophia White
6. Home Health Care Services Has Facilitated The Way To Cure Diseases In Hospital Like Atmosphere
Author: Formdox Technology
7. The Risks And Effects Of Mixing Alcohol And Energy Drinks
Author: Everything Health
8. What Are Permanent Dentures?
Author: Roman Ali
9. How To Know Your Irregular Period Is Pcos Or Not?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients - What Can And Cannot Eat?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
11. Avail The Best Services Of Online Grocery Shopping From Reputed Companies
12. What Aspects Should You Consider Finding The Best Dentist Office?
Author: Dexter Brown
13. Be Wise, Donate Your Eyes To The People In Exigency
Author: Ganesh Raj U
14. Satthwa Hair Oil Review 2019 | Hair Regrowth Oil
Author: Divya Aggarwal
15. Morcellators Market To Experience Significant Growth During The Forecast Period 2018 To 2026