ALL >> Health >> View Article
In-office Vs. At-home Teeth Whitening
Home whitening kits are extremely popular, especially among teenagers and adults. But, are they safe and as effective as a professional teeth whitening procedure? Come on, let’s take a deeper look.
At-home Teeth whitening kit
Some of the teeth whitening products can leave you with unintended side effects including tooth sensitivity and damaged gums. Besides, if a dentist is not doing the procedure, the mouth guard provided may not fit properly so some of the bleaching gel may leak out into your mouth, causing blistering and sensitivity. Teeth whitening procedure carried out in beauty salons by untrained staff puts your oral health at risk, and it is also illegal. This is why it is essential to consult the cosmetic dentist in Blacktown before whitening your teeth.
As a general rule, at-home teeth whitening kits are best for people who have healthy gums and teeth. Here are several circumstances where teeth whitening kit is not appropriate for some people.
- Most of the teeth whitening kits include peroxide. So those who have allergies should consult the dentist in Blacktown before teeth whitening.
- If you have fillings, crowns, and other dental restorations, you should not try the at-home whitening kit, as the materials used in restorative dental work cannot be whitened, and it can lead to uneven whitening.
- If you are wearing braces home whitening kit should not be used, as they whiten only a portion of a tooth, and the colour of the metal may be changed.
Professional teeth whitening in Blacktown
Teeth whitening procedure done by the dentist is a safe and effective way to whiten your teeth. It is also one of the most economical procedures in cosmetic dentistry. The results can be dramatic based on the whitening methods you choose. A professional teeth whitening procedure will be effective, work faster, and protect sensitive gums than over-the-counter whitening products. Examining your oral health before beginning the whitening procedure is a vital step to ensure the tooth colouration is not the result of a dental condition. The amount of brightness can also be controlled in a dental office setting, as dentists can adjust the shading to create a more natural appearance.
When it comes to your dental health, you can never gather too much information. There are many at-home teeth whitening kits are available, but not all are safe or reliable. So, it is always best to get a professional teeth whitening procedure.
The author is a professional dentist in Blacktown who offers various dental treatments from general dentistry, through to root canal therapy and orthodontics. Visit https://www.westpointdental.com.au/ for more details.
Health Articles1. Why Thai Massage? A Complete Over View
Author: Yash Ayra
2. How To Use Soma? What Soma Strength You Should Take?
Author: Jaxon Powell
3. Where To Buy Soma Meds Online Legally From Usa Pharmacy?
Author: Where to Buy Soma Meds Online Legally from USA Pha
4. How To Tell The Difference Between Herpes And Jock Itch
Author: John Dugan
5. Sarms Or Steroids - Which One Is The Ultimate Choice?
6. Tramadol Without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescribed Pills For Pain Relief?
Author: Tramadol without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescri
7. Practical Ways To Select The Best Healthcare Management System (hms)!
Author: Ash Rakars
8. Fut Or Fue? Choosing The Right Hair Transplant Option
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
9. How Much Cost Of Tramadol Should Be On The Street?
Author: How much cost of Tramadol should be on the street?
10. Tramadol For Female: Side Effects For Pregnant While Taking Without Prescription?
Author: Tramadol for female: Side effects for pregnant whi
11. Modafinil: A Drug That Promotes Wakefulness
Author: Denial Haugh
12. How Lasik Eye Treatment May Help You Eradicate Your Eyeglasses
Author: Rotary Eye Care Hospital
13. Vidalista 60mg Pills
Author: mybest chemist
14. Shri Adithya Hospital
Author: Dr.Ravindra kumar
15. How To Choose The Right Walking Stick