ALL >> Health >> View Article
Parkside Plastic Surgery
Mr. Richard Zinn is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who has trained and has experience in all areas of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. He is passionate about offering the highest level of care and expertise for his patients, optimizing results while minimizing downtime.
Richard undertook and completed his undergraduate medical training at the University of Cape town in 2003. Postgraduate training included 3 years of general surgery and 4 years of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, qualifying as a Plastic Surgeon in 2013 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Richard then completed a Masters degree looking at Lipodystrophy, or abnormal fat distribution found among various populations. He completed the prestigious Royal Melbourne International Microsurgery Fellowship in 2015, and Royal Perth fellowship in 2016, becoming a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2016.
Richard offers treatment in both public and private centers. He is actively involved in training of junior surgeons through his participation at the Northern Hospital and Peter Macallum Cancer Centre. He has an interest in research and has published in prominent International, Australasian and South African peer reviewed journals.
His interests include:
Breast reconstruction (Implant and flap based)
Cosmetic breast surgery (Augmentation, reduction and breast lift)
Head and neck reconstruction (cancer and trauma)
Hand surgery (trauma and elective)
Lower limb trauma reconstruction
Facial cosmetics including rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, facelift, botulin toxin, facial fillers, fat fills and chemical peels
Massive weight loss and body contouring procedures
Mr. Richard Zinn is and active member of APRSSA (Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of South Africa), ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons), a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and a Fellow of the College of Plastic Surgeons of South Africa (FC Plas Surg SA).
Health Articles1. Why Thai Massage? A Complete Over View
Author: Yash Ayra
2. How To Use Soma? What Soma Strength You Should Take?
Author: Jaxon Powell
3. Where To Buy Soma Meds Online Legally From Usa Pharmacy?
Author: Where to Buy Soma Meds Online Legally from USA Pha
4. How To Tell The Difference Between Herpes And Jock Itch
Author: John Dugan
5. Sarms Or Steroids - Which One Is The Ultimate Choice?
6. Tramadol Without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescribed Pills For Pain Relief?
Author: Tramadol without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescri
7. Practical Ways To Select The Best Healthcare Management System (hms)!
Author: Ash Rakars
8. Fut Or Fue? Choosing The Right Hair Transplant Option
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
9. How Much Cost Of Tramadol Should Be On The Street?
Author: How much cost of Tramadol should be on the street?
10. Tramadol For Female: Side Effects For Pregnant While Taking Without Prescription?
Author: Tramadol for female: Side effects for pregnant whi
11. Modafinil: A Drug That Promotes Wakefulness
Author: Denial Haugh
12. How Lasik Eye Treatment May Help You Eradicate Your Eyeglasses
Author: Rotary Eye Care Hospital
13. Vidalista 60mg Pills
Author: mybest chemist
14. Shri Adithya Hospital
Author: Dr.Ravindra kumar
15. How To Choose The Right Walking Stick