ALL >> Health >> View Article
Parkside Plastic Surgery
Total Articles: 1
Mr. Richard Zinn is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who has trained and has experience in all areas of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. He is passionate about offering the highest level of care and expertise for his patients, optimizing results while minimizing downtime.
Richard undertook and completed his undergraduate medical training at the University of Cape town in 2003. Postgraduate training included 3 years of general surgery and 4 years of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, qualifying as a Plastic Surgeon in 2013 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Richard then completed a Masters degree looking at Lipodystrophy, or abnormal fat distribution found among various populations. He completed the prestigious Royal Melbourne International Microsurgery Fellowship in 2015, and Royal Perth fellowship in 2016, becoming a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2016.
Richard offers treatment in both public and private centers. He is actively involved in training of junior surgeons through his participation at the Northern Hospital and Peter Macallum Cancer Centre. He has an interest in research and has published in prominent International, Australasian and South African peer reviewed journals.
His interests include:
Breast reconstruction (Implant and flap based)
Cosmetic breast surgery (Augmentation, reduction and breast lift)
Head and neck reconstruction (cancer and trauma)
Hand surgery (trauma and elective)
Lower limb trauma reconstruction
Facial cosmetics including rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, facelift, botulin toxin, facial fillers, fat fills and chemical peels
Massive weight loss and body contouring procedures
Mr. Richard Zinn is and active member of APRSSA (Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of South Africa), ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons), a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and a Fellow of the College of Plastic Surgeons of South Africa (FC Plas Surg SA).
Health Articles1. Order Xanax Online In Most Economical Price Ever
Author: Varun Kumar Mishra
2. Best Ayurvedic Treatment In India
Author: Ambika Nayak
3. Is Hcg Injection Really Helps In Weight Loss?
Author: Tim Parker
4. Introduction To Vedic Yoga Academy
Author: Kishor Rathod
5. 5 Healthy Ingredients To Include In Your Daily Diet
Author: Sophia White
6. Home Health Care Services Has Facilitated The Way To Cure Diseases In Hospital Like Atmosphere
Author: Formdox Technology
7. The Risks And Effects Of Mixing Alcohol And Energy Drinks
Author: Everything Health
8. What Are Permanent Dentures?
Author: Roman Ali
9. How To Know Your Irregular Period Is Pcos Or Not?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients - What Can And Cannot Eat?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
11. Avail The Best Services Of Online Grocery Shopping From Reputed Companies
12. What Aspects Should You Consider Finding The Best Dentist Office?
Author: Dexter Brown
13. Be Wise, Donate Your Eyes To The People In Exigency
Author: Ganesh Raj U
14. Satthwa Hair Oil Review 2019 | Hair Regrowth Oil
Author: Divya Aggarwal
15. Morcellators Market To Experience Significant Growth During The Forecast Period 2018 To 2026