ALL >> Health >> View Article
Basics Of Oral Hygiene
Total Articles: 6
Good oral hygiene results in a mouth that looks and smells healthy. This means:
· Your teeth are clean and free of debris
· Gums are pink and do not hurt or bleed when you brush or floss
· Bad breath is not a constant problem
· If your gums do hurt or bleed while brushing or flossing, or you are experiencing persistent bad breath, see your dentist. Any of these conditions may indicate a problem.
Your trusted dentist or hygienist can help you learn good oral hygiene techniques and can help point out areas of your mouth that may require extra attention during brushing and flossing.
Daily preventive care, including proper brushing and flossing, will help stop problems before they develop and are much less painful, expensive, and worrisome than treating conditions that have been allowed to progress.
How is Good Oral Hygiene Practiced?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums. Healthy teeth not only enable you to look and feel good, they make it possible to eat and speak properly. Good oral health is important to your overall well-being.
In between regular visits to the dentist, there are simple steps that each of us can take to greatly decrease the risk of developing tooth decay, gum disease and other dental problems. These include:
· Brushing thoroughly twice a day and flossing daily
· Eating a balanced diet and limiting snacks between meals
· Using dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste
· Rinsing with a fluoride mouthrinse if your dentist tells you to
· Making sure that your children less than 12 drink fluoridated water or take a fluoride supplement if they live in a non-fluoridated area.
Think about the long term effects of a good oral hygiene. It can help you from future teeth damage and other mouth infections such as gingivitis and the likes.
If you are in need of a trusted dentist in Three Rivers, then we strongly encourage you to schedule a dental cleaning with our dentist, Dr. Paul Blank, one of the best Three Rivers dentists and Medicaid dentists in the area. The caliber of his services makes him a great Three Rivers dentist that clients just love to go to for any of their dental needs. A Medicaid dentist in South West Michigan and an expert in general dentistry, you can assure yourself that you are in good hands with Dr. Paul Blank. Call him today at 269-279-5278 or set up an appointment!
Health Articles1. Order Xanax Online In Most Economical Price Ever
Author: Varun Kumar Mishra
2. Best Ayurvedic Treatment In India
Author: Ambika Nayak
3. Is Hcg Injection Really Helps In Weight Loss?
Author: Tim Parker
4. Introduction To Vedic Yoga Academy
Author: Kishor Rathod
5. 5 Healthy Ingredients To Include In Your Daily Diet
Author: Sophia White
6. Home Health Care Services Has Facilitated The Way To Cure Diseases In Hospital Like Atmosphere
Author: Formdox Technology
7. The Risks And Effects Of Mixing Alcohol And Energy Drinks
Author: Everything Health
8. What Are Permanent Dentures?
Author: Roman Ali
9. How To Know Your Irregular Period Is Pcos Or Not?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients - What Can And Cannot Eat?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
11. Avail The Best Services Of Online Grocery Shopping From Reputed Companies
12. What Aspects Should You Consider Finding The Best Dentist Office?
Author: Dexter Brown
13. Be Wise, Donate Your Eyes To The People In Exigency
Author: Ganesh Raj U
14. Satthwa Hair Oil Review 2019 | Hair Regrowth Oil
Author: Divya Aggarwal
15. Morcellators Market To Experience Significant Growth During The Forecast Period 2018 To 2026