ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Increase Customer Lifetime Value : Part Ii
1. Manage all communication channels available:
Having multiple points of contact, allows customers to choose the most convenient medium for communication. According to a research, sixty percent of consumers don’t want to be contacted over the phone about special offers, information, and upgrades, while 75 percent prefer contact via email or text message. Social network tools give you the opportunity to connect and engage with your customers at any time of day, as per their convenience.
2. Offer convenient and affordable services:
Convenient and affordable services make it easier for users to enjoy what they’re paying for. Make sure that your users/customers should spend the least amount of time possible trying to use your product or service, so they can spend the majority of their time making the most out of it.
3. Create brand loyalty:
As per a research, 64% of participants said shared values were the primary reason for maintaining a relationship with their brand. Clearly communicating your brand’s philosophy or higher purpose has become very important to today’s consumers. So, you must choose a technique, which reflects your consumers’ beliefs and demonstrates them through sponsorship, events or anything relevant. Be sure to brand all marketing efforts consistently and keep your product quality high, so consumers keep returning to what’s comfortable.
4. Be there in your customers’ hour of need:
Being there in customers’ hour of need means holding their hand while the problem is solved, helping them cut through the confusion to find the solution, or getting them directly connected to the person who can help them as soon as possible.
5. Try building long term relationships:
Building and maintaining long-term relationships is a simple, effective method for increasing your CLV. While it may take a little extra time, care and consideration, it’s a great way to leverage your existing customer relationships to boost revenues without simultaneously increasing your expenses.
Keywords- Livechatagent, 24/7 live Chat Agent, Live Chat, Live Chat Agents, Live Chat Service, Live Chat Support, Increase Sales, Increase Conversion With Live Chat, Increase Website Sales, Business, Customer Service, Customer Support
24/7 Live Chat Agent for your website, Live Chat Software for website. Use live chat for lead generation, customer support, sales and post sales support.
Business Articles1. How To Find Cheap International Flights Ticket
Author: How To Find Cheap International Flights Ticket
2. Tips For Choosing The Right Iphone Repair Service Centre
Author: Keyur Patel
3. Spit Roast Caterers Sydney’s Tips To Throw A Rocking Corporate Party
Author: Mario Sazos
4. Object Oriented Programming Language
Author: Object Oriented Programming Language
5. We Produce Pre-roll Packaging Use Quality Material
Author: Jeff Parker
6. Tips To Increase Resilience In Your Workforce
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Guide To Know About The Top Leading Cement Brand In India - Wonder Cement
Author: Nirav Dedhia
8. Textile Fabrics Market Business Overview, Challenges, Opportunities, Trends And Analysis By 2025
Author: Market Research Future
9. Elite League Of Innovative Entrepreneurs, 2019
10. Top 5 Lead Generation Strategies For A Highly Successful Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Dressy Tunic Tops To Wear With Leggings: The Mature Way To Pull Off The Legging Look
Author: Katie Kutsunis
12. Silicone Coating Market New Industry Research On Present State & Future Growth Prospects By 2025
Author: Market Research Future
13. Hire Professional Hair And Makeup Services In Key West
Author: Hire Professional Hair And Makeup Services in Key
14. Choosing Family Activities For The Summer
Author: Mark Luke
15. Rehabilitation Centers Near Me
Author: Rehabilitation centers near me