ALL >> Education >> View Article
10 Percent Quota For Poor Students
“Government has issued orders to all institutes and universities to implement 10% quota it in the upcoming educational year. Government has also asked states to implement it,"
All educational institutes and universities have been directed to implement 10 per cent reservation for economically weak in general category in the upcoming educational year. The government has also issued an office memorandum to implement the stipulated quota.
The Parliament recently passed the Constitution (124th Amendment) Bill, 2019 to grant 10 reservation in education and government jobs to economically weaker individuals belonging to the general category, across religions.
The reservation is meant for individuals whose annual earning is below Rs. 8 lakh and who possess less than 5 acres of agriculture land.
Education Articles1. Mba In Business Analytics Is The Real Deal And Here’s Why
2. Why Taking Marketing Assignment Help Is Beneficial For Marketing Students?
Author: Lara gargett
3. How To Pick A Correct College In Los Angeles?
Author: Andrew Scott
4. Ethereum Classic Successfully Activates Atlantis Hard Fork
Author: Block chain council
5. What Is Online Mock Test Series?
Author: bankachievers chennai
6. 5 Effective Features Of The Best School’s Curriculum Pedagogy
Author: BGS Vijnatham School
7. Game Animation Course - Arena Animation Tilak Road, Pune
Author: Arena Animation Tilak Road
8. Choose A Business Setup In Sharjah Free Zone For Huge Success!
Author: Alice hall
9. Best Digital Marketing Course In Jayanagar
Author: Shiva Prasad
10. Digital Library To Be Opened At The Restored Jayakar Bungalow
Author: Anujjindal publishes relevant fact based Current A
11. Trending It Technologies In The Industry
Author: TIB Academy
12. Choosing The Best Management System Software For Secure Data
Author: Patrick Jones
13. Top Schools In Noida
Author: Dheeraj Mehta
14. What Is Franchise And How Can You Get One!
Author: Ankur Anand
15. The Importance Of Diligent Planning In The Teaching-learning Process
Author: Lotus Valley