ALL >> Service >> View Article
Want To Build An App? Here Are Features That People Love
People spend more time on their mobile handsets than on any other devices and that’s the only reason behind the growing use of applications these days. They are always stuck at the screens of their iPhones and smartphones, engaging in and availing a number of services, from listening to live stations, to ordering food to fixing up a salon appointment. While there are apps for almost everything now, with which app or app belonging to what genre can give you the maximum profit is hard to find. However, even more, important than that in mobile app development is getting the right set of features in the app which the users actually love.
Every brand or company now seek to improvise their app’s journey for the users by making them more personalised one. For putting personalisation at the centre of your app’s strategy, you need to focus on the key factors that demographics, user’s age, gender and behavioural traits on the app. By curating the preferences of the users from their account or profiles, offer them features and services/products that suit their preferences.
Search feature that responds fast
Provide your all users with a great search field so that they can get what they need in a flick. While too much good content, graphics and visuals can actually make the app cool, do not make all that too cumbersome and hard for the users to find what they need.
Fewer touch points or clicking
Mobile users like scrolling more than clicking! Besides asking them for information at every stage in the app may annoy them too. Remember to design the app’s interface in a way that asks for least information and clicks (i.e. least use of the keypads). Moreover, making the user-experience touch-based enhances sessions and activities on the app too.
Giving users the opportunity to express their views on the app works great as they feel appreciated and at the same time leaves positive impressions on the prospective users. Giving users the ability to gather instant feedback also let them vent out any grievances if they have and thereby giving you scopes to improvise your app.
Social media integrations
Social media interaction have become an integral part of every app for facilitating the app’s promotion as well as users’ engagement. Users like to share and post their activities on the app and let their peers know about the functionalities or privileges of the app. So, integrate social sharing button to let them do that with a click.
An engaging and intuitive app is the solution to success for businesses in this mobile age. But, with hundreds of thousands of Android and iOS apps popping out in the market, you got to be unusual with your app and these tips will help you achieve that.
Cameron McCaughey is a senior app expert at Vision and Solutions, a pioneered mobile app development agency with specialisation in Android, iPhone and iPad app development in Sydney, Australia. Need an application that stands out from the rest? Get partnered with Australia’s top-ranking app development firm now!
Cameron McCaughey is a techie, software developer, App Developer at Vision & Solutions, a top-ranking company providing expertise entrepreneurial solutions, including ERP and CRM software solutions to businesses of all types and sizes.
Service Articles1. What Is An Satellite Internet Service Provider And It’s Uses
2. Mossberg Heat Shield Protects The Barrel From Possible Deformation!
Author: Mike Lopez
3. How Esporta Washing System Can Help In Mold Remediation Services By Servicemaster Of The Upstate
Author: ServiceMaster Upstate
4. Get Rid Of Flying Squirrels And Ground Moles To Avoid Unwanted Diseases And Damages
Author: Urban Wildlife Control
5. How To Improve Call To Action In Missed Call To Ivr
Author: Prithvi Rao
6. Sign Up With The Best Event Photographers In Kolkata For Covering Your Event
7. 10 Reasons Why Outsourcing Your Amazon Vendor Support Services Is An Excellent Idea For 2020
Author: Kathy Higgs
8. Follow These 4 Hacks For The Perfect Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Author: Bala Kumar
9. Reasons For Hiring Private Detective Investigators?
10. Why Do You Need Stove Repair Services?
Author: Charlie Watson
11. Pepperl Fuchs Dealers & Distributors In Chennai | Sree Nidhi Enterprises
12. Requirement Of Iso 13485 Audit Checklists For Effective Quality Management System Audit
Author: Charles Wilson
13. Get Professional Residential Cleaning Services In Regina And Calgary
Author: Cozy Home Maid
14. Digital Marketing Course In Chandigarh
Author: Jaspal Singh
15. Taxi Amsterdam – Why Should You Be Choosing
Author: Sophi Nelson