ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hidden Fees That You May End Up Paying At Resorts In Goa
So you have booked a resort through a booking website at an unbelievably low tariff. But, are you sure that the front desk will happily accept that price? Or, even worse, are you aware of what the hotels or resorts in Goa charging for? There are chances that you may end up paying extra fees for the amenities you may not be using.
There are some resorts in Goa that may charge hidden fees without showing it to the guests. Read in detail about the extra hidden fees that hotels and resorts may charge for:
· Internet Fees
Where the majority of the hotels and resorts in Goa provide free unlimited, high-speed Wi-Fi to the guests there are some that may charge you extra fees for using their internet service.
So, before you book the resort, you must clarify if they will charge for the internet. If you get the answer in affirmative, you must use your mobile data.
· Extra Person Fees
If you are visiting the beach resorts in Goa with your friends and plan to share the room with them to save money on accommodation, you must reconsider your accommodation plans.
If you share a room with more people, you may end up adding additional zeros to your final bill. The resorts in Goa may not make it clear at the time of booking, but some of them charge for extra members.
· Safe Fees
Not every resort in Goa charge you for using the in-room safe but exceptions are always available. There are chances that the front desk may demand extra money from you for using their safe.
If you wish to use this luxury amenity at the resorts in Goa, you must ask about the charges at the front desk.
· Pet Fees
Where there are many pet-friendly hotels and resorts in Goa, some charge extra fees from the guests who are accompanied by canines or feline friends.
The resort may charge you for beds, mats, and bowls of the pets. If you cannot leave your pet at home, you must look for pet-friendly resorts in Goa.
· Mini-fridges Fees
Though it is very unlikely to happen, there are chances that you may be asked to pay extra fees for using the in-room refrigerator.
The resorts may include the charges without even letting you know and hence, you must ask for a detailed bill.
Travel Articles1. Bali Private Tour Driver | Bali Activity | Tour Package | Transport
Author: Bali private tour driver | Bali activity
2. Hop On Hop Off Cardiff Offers Startling Range Of Entertainment For Everyone
Author: Abrar Ali
3. Reasons For Kenya To Stand Out Amongst Safari Destinations
Author: William Yagomba
4. 10 Best Places To Visit In Chicago
5. The Gorilla Trekking Tours In Uganda
Author: Anatooli Jjooga
6. Popular Trekking Options In The Great Annapurna Region
7. 6 Ways To Make Your Dubai Trip Extravagant
Author: Royal Yachts
8. Ten Ways To Capture The Essence Of Life In Europe
9. Tips To Get Hired In Mining Camps
10. Best Holiday Tour
Author: Rohit Kumar
11. Tips You Can Use During Home Relocation In Abu Dhabi
12. Top Essentials To Carry Before Visiting Delaware Beach
Author: Cory mayo
13. Places To Visit In Rajasthan – Palaces
Author: Pratyaksh Bhatiya
14. Get The Real Adventure On The High Altitude Of Peak
Author: Himalayan Adventure Intl
15. Make Peak Climbing Trek On Next Vacation In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Adventure Intl