ALL >> Business >> View Article
Understanding The Difference Between Ar And Fr Clothin
If you are new to the world of FR clothing, you must have also heard the term AR clothing in relation to it. It is important that you learn about the difference between the two and not use these terms interchangeably. Learning about them is also going to help you make the right decision when you are looking to buy them. AR clothing stands for arc rated clothing and FR clothing is fire resistant clothing. All types of AR clothing items are FR or flame resistant but not all types of FR clothing are Arc Rated.
The arc rated clothing items can protect the employees from hazards caused by an electrical arc flash. The arc flash can be described as a violent release of energy and heat which is caused by an electrical arc. This is caused by an electrical fault which can happen in any of the following circumstances:
A person makes an accidental connection with the electrical systems
Improper work procedures
Conductive dust accumulates inside the electrical units
Tools drop into or onto the electrical units
Corrosion builds up inside the electrical wires and conduit
AR clothing can protect the workers from such critical hazards. These clothing items are designed, produced and tested for resisting ignition. Therefore anyone who is accidentally exposed to the arc flash only experiences minor burns and injuries when he wears such clothing.
FR clothing is designed for protecting the employees from all fire-related hazards such as flash fires, embers and flames. FR clothing items are not fire proof and they can ignite when they are exposed to fire. However, they are made from chemicals which can cut off the oxygen supply to the fir and self-extinguish the flames. These clothes do not continue burning once they are ignited.
Go on and take your pick from the array of ARC rated and FR clothing showcased at www.tarasafe.com.
TaraSafe® specializes in conceptualizing, designing and producing high quality Protective Clothing for various end applications. TaraSafe® was the first to introduce the concept of Flame Retardant protective clothing to the Indian industry. Today Tarasafe® is the largest manufacturer and supplier of Flame Retardant protective clothing in India, with the distinction of successfully executing supplies of these special garments to various Indian industry giants in the Oil and Metal industries.
Business Articles1. Printing Inks Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market Fo
2. Foldable Display Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
3. Adipic Acid Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market
Author: Akash DADHICH
4. How To Enhance Your Business Communication By Doing Less
Author: John Rufus
5. Soccer And Heel Pain In Children
6. Keep On Moving With Advanced Podiatry
7. Fungal Nails Laser
8. Barrier Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
9. Common Dog Vaccinations You Must Know About
Author: Reshma Mane
10. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities,
11. Tips To Save Money On A New Office Fitout
Author: David Vincent
12. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Grow
13. Importance Of Database In Different Corporate Industries
Author: Best DataProvider
14. Understand Real Advantage Of Using Bearing For Industry
15. Actinic Keratosis Treatment Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities