ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
What Are Essential Nutrients Acquired From Cod Liver Oil?
Total Articles: 667
Cod liver oil is the oil extracted from the livers of Atlantic cod. It is commonly taken as a dietary supplement and is packed with a lot of nutrients. It is the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids and contains high amounts of vitamin A, and vitamin D. Cod liver has been used and proven to be helpful in treating rheumatism and rickets, and is still frequently used to help prevent rickets and other conditions caused by vitamin D deficiency in children. Cod liver oil contains less omega-3 fatty acids than regular fish oils, but more vitamins A and D. since cod liver oil is an excellent source of nutrients; it has some important therapeutic properties. It helps relieve joint stiffness associated with arthritis and has a positive effect on cardiovascular health. It is also known to help repair damaged teeth, nails, hair and skin. Since cod liver oil is not readily available in every part of the country and is essential to a healthy diet, Carlson Laboratories have come out with supplements like Carlson Laboratories Norwegian Cod Liver Oil or Carlson Laboratories Super Cod Liver 1000 mg. These supplements which contain nutrients like vitamin A and vitamin D which helps the body prevent various cardiovascular and other health complications. Vitamin D and vitamin A are considered to act as key factors in the maintenance of good health. It helps in the development of bones and teeth and helps support the immune function.
Omega 3 fats- The necessary fats
Another important ingredient in fish oil is omega-3 fatty acids. Products like Carlson Laboratories Elite Omega 3 Gems 700 mg EPA & DHA boast the inclusion of omega-3 fatty acids in it. Omega 3 is essential in a healthy diet as it is said to provide enhanced support for cardiovascular health and the nervous system. It acts as a blessing to people suffering from metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome is the combination of central obesity, high blood pressure, and impaired glucose tolerance. People with the above mentioned conditions are at an increased risk of death from diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other ‘age-related' disorders. Omega 3 fats are especially important as a means of slowing or stopping the progression of this deadly disorder as metabolic syndrome is closely associated with chronic low-grade inflammation and omega-3 fats have potent anti-inflammatory effects. Some of the other benefits comprise of lowering blood pressure, normalizing lipid profiles and in turn reduction of body weight.
Mentioned above are some of the various benefits of fish oil and such supplements. These supplements help counter the deficiencies left in our everyday diets. Not only does your body need these fatty acids to function, but also they deliver some significant health benefits.
To know more, please visit https://www.vitasave.ca
Fitness Articles1. Shisha 101
Author: zarah Husa
2. Benefits Of Trying Quality Supplementary Items For Better Results
3. The Vital Need For Nutrition
4. Know How Massage Is Very Important For Our Body?
5. How Vegan Protien Doeshelps You In Your Daily Life?
6. What Are The Few Natural Probiotics Helps In Healthy Living?
7. Check Ingredients Of Skin Care Products Before Buying
8. Reduce Fat Fast With The Secure And Smart Liposuction Procedure.
Author: anu walia
9. Why You Should Opt For Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Author: anu walia
10. Menopause And Good Nutrition
Author: Shikha Mahajan
11. Obesity Treatment In Udaipur
12. Signs That Shows You Need A Marriage Counseling Now
Author: Marci Stiles
13. Essential Qualities In Cosmetic Dentist To Transform Your Smile With Their Cut-edge Skills
Author: Trevor Miller
14. Cosmetic Surgery - Know The Basic Difference Between Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery?
Author: Evolve Clinics
15. Why Will You Choose Yoga Teacher Training For Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga?
Author: Pramod Sahoo