ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Seven Secrets Of Preparing For An Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
Total Articles: 30
Some of the common entrance exams for B. Tech colleges in Pune are JEE and SET. Now that JEE is done and dusted, you can start preparing for SET EEE. If you want to study at Symbiosis Institute of Technology, this test is necessary. Keep reading to learn about some simple tips to prepare for this test.
1. Start preparing from now
Yes, you have a good four months to answer the exam. But, do not wait for the 11th hour to start preparing. By starting out early, you can avoid the last minute stress and anxiety.
2. Make a realistic study plan
While preparing for an engineering entrance exam, you will have to prepare for your boards, attend college, and go to your coaching class. With so many things on your plate, it might get difficult to dedicate a lot of time to self-study. Hence, you need to create a realistic study plan and follow it diligently.
3. Bring suitable books for preparation
You won’t be able to find a book that is the best for getting accepted in an engineering college in Pune. But, what you can find is a set of books that can help you get there. For example, the NCERT books. These books can help you prepare for your boards as well as entrance examination.
4. Don't forget to take notes
Whether you are attending a lecture, reading a new theory or even performing an experiment, make sure you are always noting down the important pointers. You can even prepare a cheat sheet with all these important pointers. Before your exam, all you need to do is go through these notes.
5. Mock papers can come to your rescue
Once you think you are prepared, consider solving the previous question papers. This will help you get an idea about the type of questions that are asked, the amount of time you spend on every question and more.
6. Stay physically and mentally fit
Do not let the exam stress get to you. To do this, you need to maintain a healthy diet and sleep well. A good night’s sleep will help you concentrate and understand the concepts better. You should also consider doing yoga and staying hydrated.
7. Read, pause, rewind
You are going to be flooded with numerous formulae, experiments and more. To make sure you are able to understand each of these, you need to use the simple “read-pause-rewind” trick. For instance, read a concept, then pause; take a moment to think what you have just read. And then rewind and read it again. Reading the same thing more than once can help your mind to understand the concept better.
These are some simple yet effective tips that can help you get accepted at your dream B. Tech college in Pune. After completing this degree successfully, there’s a lot you can explore. You can choose either to study at one of the M. Tech. colleges in Pune or work with the best companies in the industry!
Education Articles1. Best Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Cloud Financials Online Training
2. Tips To Help Your Children Express Their Feelings
Author: John Sarkis
3. How To Improve English Speaking Skills Online And Get Ahead With Minimum Efforts
Author: Eng Varta
4. Big Data Fundamentals, Become Big Data & Hadoop Developer
5. How To Overcome The Fear Of College Assignment: 5 Tricks That Work
Author: Adam Jacksom
6. Google Cloud Online Training
Author: rithi aanand
7. Qlik Sense Online Training
8. Major 5 Skills Sdets Need To Develop Right Now
Author: MindQ Systems
9. Trends To Watch Out For In Architectural Industry – Avantika University
Author: Avantika education
10. Top 7 Women Cfo’s And Their Backgrounds
11. How Do I Prepare My Child For Day Care?
Author: John Sarkis
12. Puppet Training
13. Here Is What You Should Consider Before Driving
14. Which Is A Better Course In Christ University, Bangalore, Ba Llb Or Bba Llb?
Author: Indian Educational Services
15. Achieve Good Results By Asking For Help In Thesis Writings From Professional Writers
Author: Students assignment help