ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Skoda Fabia Combi Scoutline Reveal
The Skoda Fabia 2018 Combi Scoutline has been revealed for the European market. This fantastic little wagon crossover from the Czech car maker has been given the full treatment. The Fabia Combi Scoutline is now rugged looking small wagon with an updated specification to entice new and returning buyers. Let’s take a closer look at what we’ve learned from this reveal and talk about Australian availability.
Where Does the Fit in the Range?
The Fabia Combi Scoutline is a variant of the standard Fabia Combi wagon. It has a cosmetic crossover styled upgrade, and it’s available with all the engines and colours that are found on the Fabia Combi. The exterior looks quite different with changes, such as wheel arch cladding, side sills, faux skid plates at the front and rear, contrasting bumpers and there are 16” and 17” alloy wheels available as an optional extra. The package is extremely attractive, and this is a car that will certainly turn a lot of heads.
Engine Choices in Europe
The Fabia Combi Scoutline will be available in Europe with a range of engines as the rest of the range. That is a set of three cylinder petrol engines that are fully compliant with the very latest European 6d-Temp emission standards. There are two turbocharged petrol engines, and they are fitted with particulate filters.
Fabia Scoutline Specifications Wagon Practicality
As a part of the extensive and updated Fabia lineup, the Scoutline will have some excellent equipment fitted as standard, such as full LED headlights, LED tail-lights, automatic high beams, extra USB ports, blind spot monitoring, and a handy rear cross traffic alert system. Of course, there are the optional packs available to further customise your wagon and add extra features that you need.
Fabia Wagon Practicality
A good wagon needs to have that practicality that you need for your daily life. A large aspect is the amount of cargo space available for those family getaways and large shopping trips. The Fabia Combi Scoutline doesn’t disappoint here at all. The boot space offered is 530L with the second row seats still in place, and there is even an LED torch located in the boot. Folding the rear seats down increases this space to an impressive 1,395L, which is comparable to a medium SUV. Despite this, the Scoutline is regarded as a light car, but it is more than capable of tasks that far outstrip this humble status.
At the moment Skoda has confirmed that the Fabia Combi Scoutline wagon will only be a European release. This is a shame, but the situation may change in the near future if a need is recognised in the Australian market. Given the steady increase in the market share for Skoda they may relent and offer the Scoutline here. However, don’t expect to see this wagon on our roads in the near future.
If they are looking for a Skoda Fabia, Perth based drivers should contact Perth City Skoda. Join us for a test drive today, and you can try out the excellent Skoda Fabia for yourself.
Automobiles Articles1. Auto Repair Diagnostic Sheets To Speed Up Auto Repair
Author: Mark Josesh
2. The Best Service Of Clear Film Removal At Jln Overspray
3. Providing Wings To Fly – Automobile Erp Solutions
Author: Kedar malik
4. What Are The Things You Should Remember When You Learn Driving
Author: Nicholas Manchee
5. How To Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning A Modified Motorcycle
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Why Should You Check Your Brake And Accelerator On Time
Author: Hamish Crotty
7. Know When To Take Your Car For Repair And Maintenance Work
Author: Oliver Mertin
8. Why Travelling In Your Car To The Airport Is Always A Better Decision?
Author: Ava M Williams
9. 4 Advantages Of Availing Car Removal Services Over Individual Buyers
Author: Lachlan Ruth
10. Make Your Car Standout With These Lavish Exterior & Interior Car Accessories
11. What Makes Car Removal A Better Choice Than Online Advertising!
Author: Luna Charlotte
12. Low Income Auto Loans: Step Up Your Game If You Have Limited Income
Author: Kaitlin Miller
13. Best Quality Injector Cleaners And Workshop Press To Keep Your Car In Good Condition
14. Why Should Your Windscreen Cracks Fixed At The Earliest?
Author: Sam Lampasona
15. Which Caravan Accessories Is Important For Your Trip
Author: ozvan store