ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why You Need An Ozone Therapy?
Ozone therapy includes administering ozone in your body to treat wounds or disease. It basically improves the intake of oxygen to activate the immune system. It is used to disinfect and treat diseases thus limits the effects of bacteria, viruses, protozoa or yeast. Ozone is basically a colorless glass of 3 oxygen atoms. This therapy has been in use for more than 150 years.
Ozone therapy helps the infection or bacteria from growing and flushes out the infected cells.
Ozone is used to treat the following conditions:
Ozone reduces the risk and complications from diabetes which are created due to oxidative stress in the body. As ozone brings in fresh blood in the body and the complications can be reduced and wounds are healed easily.
Ozone helps to stimulate immune system. Some older study showed that ozone therapy can completely inactivate the HIV virus. But later the study included no help to HIV positive people, thus more research needs to be done.
People who have any kind of breathing disorder can get the ozone treatment. By providing oxygen to your blood, ozone treatment reduces stress on your lungs.
Benefits of Ozone therapy
Lipoperoxides can cross blood-brain barriers and reach your barrier and has a huge concentration of mitochondria. This explains why ozone helps people with brain damage to recover quickly.
Flooding the body with free radical’s decreases inflammation if you get the right dose. Two strong antioxidants glutathione and superoxide dismutase, they also release heat shock proteins that you can see when you use the sauna.
Ozone in low doses stresses your mitochondria and thus makes them stronger and produces energy efficiently. Vertebroplasty treatment in India that reduces pain and cures which also includes ozone injections as a treatment method.
Antibacterial, anti-mold, anti-parasitic and antimicrobial effects:
Ozone treatment started with sterilizing water, it removes toxic molds and mycotoxins as well which help to treat the bacterial, parasitic and microbial in the water as well as the body. Ozone injection for the spine in India to treat the pain.
Treating bones and vertebrae:
Ozone injections are used to treat pain in the spine and vertebrae also tumors. Slipped disc treatment in Mumbai also accompanies ozone injection as a treatment. The intradiscal oxygen-ozone chemical necrosis is an effective treatment for slipped disc or a protruding disc or a herniated disc.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on pain. In the above article have covered topics Vertebroplasty treatment in India , Ozone injection for the spine in India and Slipped disc treatment in Mumbai .
Health Articles1. Make Use Ice Packs- Relieve Muscle Pain
2. Continuously Improve Yourself (explained)
3. 5 Signs You're Dehydrated
Author: Pacific Medical Care
4. Supplier Of Braces In Las Vegas
Author: Calvin Carey
5. Should You Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. Supplements And Their Health Benefits
Author: nancy smith
7. Psoriasis Treatment In Ayurveda
Author: Ambika Nayak
8. A Male Organ Diary Can Aid Male Organ Care
Author: John Dugan
9. Best Transarterial Radioembolisation Treatment Center At Haryana
10. Veterinary Vaccines Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Urgent Care Center Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
12. Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size
13. Proteomics Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
14. Leukemia Therapeutics Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And M
15. In-vivo Toxicology Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities