ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Australia’s Most Creative Tv Series - Show That Inspires Creativity
People across the globe watch television for entertainment. It also helps them to acquire knowledge. Reality TV shows have also become very popular now. In this type of show, directors create unscripted real-life situations. They mainly feature non-professional actors for reality TV shows. Celebrity Ink Young Gunz™ is one of the most creative TV series in Australia. Nine Network broadcasts the show across the country. This is mainly a reality TV show, and in this show, they have featured aspiring tattoo artists. Check out here a complete guide and learn all the information about the show.
Celebrity Ink Young Gunz™
Celebrity Ink Young Gunz™ is one of the top Australian TV shows. In each season of the show, they are featuring 10-12 episodes. They are using the production team and the production facilities of MKR, House Rules and Top Gear. It is expected that social media will play an important role in this show. Three people host the show, and they are Ami James, Bernadette Macias and Steve Butcher. All these people are very popular in the tattoo industry. Read on to know about the hosts in details.
Born in 1972, Ami James is an international tattoo artist. He started his career in 1992. After years of successful journey, he has emerged as a professional tattoo artist. Currently, he owns several tattoo studios including Love Hate Tattoos. In the year 2011, he moved to New York where he opened Wooster Street Social Club. He has also opened Love Hate Social Club in Asheville, Cork and even in London.
Finally, in 2013 he co-founded Tattoodo. This is a tattoo website through which Ami James and his team shares exclusive tattoo art, custom designs and inspiration. Along with him, Bernadette Macias will also host the show. She is a famous face in the international tattoo industry. In addition to that, she is also the face of clothing brand Sullen Clothing and YouTube channel Sullen TV.
Steve Butcher is also a professional tattoo artist, and he is known for hyper-realistic tattoos. After completing his Fine Arts degree from Whitecliffe’s College of Art & Design, he found his love for tattooing. It was the time when he entered in the tattoo industry. Currently, he is one of the most popular international tattoo artists.
They have also brought an interactive marketing opportunity for companies and brands across the country. Businesses can also contact them to craft their own sponsorship packages. This is another main reason that makes them one of the top Australian TV shows.
So, this is all about Australia’s most creative TV series, Celebrity Ink Young Gunz™. Hope the post was informative and you have enjoyed reading it. For any question regarding this feel free to use the comment box below.
Entertainment Articles1. Check Out The Various Uses Of Strippers
Author: Maria Jones
2. Reasons For The Popularity Of On-demand Video Streaming Solution
3. Masai Mara Safari – Itinerary And Brief Overview
Author: Robert Murigi
4. Bollywood News : Bollywood Gossip, Celebrity News, Bollywood Latest Update
Author: sachin kumar
5. Examine This Report On Entertainment Interviews
Author: Filmy Duniya
6. Social Distancing Doesn’t Mean That Entertainment Has To Stop. Hire The Zoom Magician For Corporat
Author: Andy Peter
7. Watch German Tv During Covid 19 For Free!
Author: Oleksandr Leontiev
8. Top 10 Summer Bachelor Party Ideas
Author: Brandon Howard
9. Optimum Studio Photography Jhb Way To Make The Images Look Colorful & Lively
Author: William Smith
10. The Exact Process To Hire A Wedding Photographer
Author: William Smith
11. Promising 10 Melodies Which Will Memorize You
Author: Anishz Jain
12. Hire The Most Charming And Fun Mentalist Magician For Your Next Big Corporate Event
13. Best Happy Birthday Quotes, Wishes, Status 2020
Author: Sumit Singh
14. The History Of The Baryton
Author: Nathan Weiss
15. Why Is Jukebox An Important Component Of Any Party?
Author: Laurie Hekeik