ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
2 Mobile App Development Trends To See In 2019
Smartphones have become an inextricable part of our daily lives. Waking up with a morning alarm, utilizing WhatsApp, listening to music, reading News, watching YouTube videos, checking emails, upgrading project status and so on, everything is smoothly executed from our mobile devices. Currently, 2.1 Billion people worldwide own a Smartphone and according to TouchPoints report-
“Adults aged 25 plus use their phone about 264 times a day, involving texts and calling.For people aged 15-24, the number is 387 times every day. If an average sleeping time for this age group is taken 10 hours, this balances to some sort of Smartphone activity every other minute.”
This is unimaginable yet true. Hence, the use of Smartphone and mobile apps are not going to get decreased in 2019 anyways. Only the mobile app trends might show new colors. According to Mobile Application Development Company in Mumbai, these 2 trends you will see in 2019.
After in-depth research, our team found 2 such mobile app trends and related facts that are going to be relevant in the upcoming year. Here are they:
1) Escalated Mobile Pages (AMP) Is Changing Web App Landscape:
It’s been a sun since Google has started the AMP Project. Apart from that, recently Google has declared that there will be a separate search index for mobile web. This revolutionary step alters the Mobile Application Development trends entirely especially from SEO and Web app perspective.
Google AMP supported web apps will load much faster on mobile devices and lessen bounce rate in large number. It will also advantage publishers with enhanced ad visibility and more visitors. Hence, this advanced technology will surely be on the list of mobile app development trends in the coming year.
2) AR & VR Will Show Some Enchantment
If you are a little aware of modern mobile app development trends, then Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) apps are surely not new to you. In 2017, AR & VR have been rebellious in the gaming and entertainment industry. Games like Pokemon Go, iOnRoad, Sky Siege and myNav are bright instances of AR games whereas; VR devices like Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift are gaining popularity.
Although it is not expected that VR will show rapid growth, however, AR application development will surely run towards its peak by the time 2017 ends. Therefore, get ready for some AR & VR magic in the coming year.
With mobile application development, Mumbai, we have helped our clients for both Android and iOS. We specialize in customizing, developing, designing, testing, and launching Android applications.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Sales Quoting Software Can Supercharge Sales And Grow Your Online Business?
Author: Shane Emerson
2. Website Designing Course In Panchkula
Author: Website Designing Course in Panchkula
3. Top 4 Aws To Create A Cloud Computing Platform For Your Business
Author: Puneet Singh Raghav
4. Amazon Fab Phones Fest | Apple Iphone's Up To 40% Offer
5. Top Mobile App Development Company In India
Author: Natasha Verma
6. The Price Of Protection
7. Home Cctv Camera Security Robot
8. Steps To Setup Netgear Orbi Router?
Author: Tim Pegios
9. Design Thinking Advantages
Author: Uma Sri
10. Why Start-ups Prefer Swift Over Objective-c
Author: Ash Rakars
11. User Friendly Healthcare It Solutions For The Hospitals And Patients
12. The Urgency Of Finding Pci Development For Better Security
13. Powerful Informationonsecurity Measures For Any Business
14. How Cloud Security Can Benefit Any Business Organization?
15. Compliance Service Provider Offers You Quality Help