ALL >> Others >> View Article
Nutralite – The Good Source Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Total Articles: 30
Omega 3 fatty acids are important for human survival. They have innumerable health benefits and it is one of the most studied nutrients of day to day life. If one has to list the Omega 3 fatty acid benefits it would be as follows –
• Omega 3 fatty acids help fight depression and anxiety problems. Both of these mental disorders are quite prevalent in the present day world and thus a global problem. The various symptoms of depression for these disorders include sadness, lack of energy and a lack of interest in day to day life. Anxiety is also a constant source of worry and nervousness. But research has proven that Omega 3 fatty acid intake minimizes depression in patients. The key players in this include - ALA, EPA and DHA of which the star player in fighting depression is the EPA.
• Omega 3 fatty acids help improve eye health. DHA, an omega 3 fatty acid is actually a structural component of the retina and that also a major one. So it is evident that you would need a constant supply of DHA in your diet to keep your eyes function normally. Also omega 3 fatty acids deficiency has implications in macular degeneration which is one of the most leading causes of permanent eye damage and blindness.
• Omega 3 fatty acids help promote brain health of the foetus. So pregnant mothers are asked to have a good proportion of Omega 3 fatty acids in their diets to help in the development and growth of the brain of the foetus as well as the infant during the early years. The various benefits that omega 3 fatty acids have on the developing foetus include – high intelligence, better communication and social skills, fewer behavioural problems, Decreased risk of ADHD, autism and cerebral palsy and decreased risk of developmental delay.
• Omega 3 fatty acids help decrease heart problems. While heart attacks and strokes form the leading cause of death in the present day world, prevalence of omega 3 fatty acids in diets becomes an absolute must. They help decrease blood pressure, increase good cholesterol levels in blood, prevention of harmful blood clots in the body, prevent formation of plaques and help reduce inflammations.
DHA and other important Omega 3 fatty acids can be procured from various veg-omega 3 sources. Alternatively you can meet omega 3 fatty acid levels using dietary supplements. A very good and nutritious omega 3 fatty acid source is Nutralite which comes packed with useful fat and 0% bad cholesterol.
Others Articles1. Things You Must Know About Medical Device Registration India And Pharma Ctd Dossier
2. Thermal Spray Wear Resistant Coatings - Is Ceramic The Best Ever - Not Always And Here's Why
3. Get The Most Out Of Your Storage Unit With These Five Tips
Author: Edmond Carlson
4. Single Pitch Or Full Form Thread Milling With Solid Carbide
Author: Geoffrey Less
5. Ternary Lithium Battery Pack Vs Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Pack, Which Is The Best Design For Yo
Author: Ayyansdgar Baibhasne
6. Searing Hot Conditions The New Normal
Author: Kelly Sanchez
7. Everfresh | A Solution For Black Spot Prevention | Sling
Author: First Choice Marine Supply
8. How To Choose The Best Baby Bottle Warmer And Baby Bottle Sterilizer For Breast Milk
9. How To Enjoy Your Weekend Or Business Trip Without Boredom?
Author: Payel Sen
10. Bulk Sms
Author: anoop tiwari
11. Correctional Centre Hamilton
Author: Kanor Fed
12. Cosmo Art Gallery
Author: Murlidhar Sarda
13. Be Thoughtful When You Choose The Perfect Corporate Gift
Author: Christopher Portelli
14. The Diecasting Queensland P/l Has Been Operating Since 2005
15. Your Maid Problems End With The Maid Recruitment Agency