ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Businesses Should Seriously Consider Voip Internet Phones
Total Articles: 6
Successful businesses need a reliable cost effective phone system in place. Until very recently the only real option was to use landlines but not anymore. Cloud hosted VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones have become an increasingly popular alternative. These internet phones over many advantages over traditional phones, the most important one being they are cheaper to run. In fact it has been estimated that businesses can save up to 50% by moving from landline phones to hosted VoIP. Here are some other good reasons why businesses should think about moving.
1. Cheap to install
Hosted VoIP phones use an internet connection to make and receive calls so no wiring is needed. This makes them very cheap to install. All that is needed is a phone handset which is plugged directly into your computer network. A simple web portal is used to add or remove users.
2. Cheap calls
VoIP calls are significantly cheaper than traditional landlines and many VoIP to VoIP calls are completely free. This means that internal call and calls between offices are completely free.
3. Easy to add or remove phones
Businesses are not always able to predict how many phones they will need in the coming year. A simple to use web portal allows a new VOIP phone to be quickly and easily added as soon as a new employee starts and removed as soon as they leave.
4. Can take phone numbers with you
With VoIP you can usually take calls and make calls using your old phone numbers, minimising any disruption to business.
5. Extra features useful for business
VoIP comes with caller ID, call diversion, call waiting, 3 way calling, video conferencing, audio conferencing, integrated contact lists, voicemail by email, on hold music and call queue etc.
6. Mobile VOIP App
The VoIP service also comes with the option of a mobile app which enables staff to take and make VoIP office calls using their mobile phones. This lets staff work remotely without impacting the business
In the past, unreliable broadband connections made internet phones a no go for many businesses. Nowadays extremely high levels of network reliability mean that this is no longer a problem. Instead businesses should focus on the substantial cost savings that hosted VoIP phones can make as well as their many business friendly features.
About the Author
Data Computer Services is an established IT Support company in Edinburgh
Business Articles1. How To Pick Out Best-suited Menu Cover For Your Eatery Store?
2. The Power Of Words: How Words Effect You
Author: EWN Admin
3. Have A Glance On Antique And Vintage Diamond Jewelry Of New York
Author: Steve Son
4. The Mechanism Of Milking
Author: Delmer Group
5. Incredible Benefits Of Ivr Technolgy: I
Author: Surabhi Joshi
6. Buying Your First Cnc Machine
Author: Jaewoo Machines
7. Running Shoes Are Shoes That Are Used For Running Either On Roads Or On Trails Usually. Today Are
8. Mobile And Your Distribution Business
9. Reverse Osmosis And Ro Systems
10. Web Based Manufacturing Erp Software Solution
11. Know Odisha More Closely At Moodisha.org – Uniquely Created Database For Villages Blocks And Distric
12. Innovative Cr Packing Designs, Testing, And Manufacturer
Author: Jack Verhoeff
13. 5 Avoidable Mistakes Of In Laser Engraving
Author: Steven Glassner
14. Rat Guard For Ships – Buying The Best Quality From Online Stores
Author: Robert Smith
15. Automated Email Invoicing Delivery – The Route Of Transformation
Author: Jesse Chris