ALL >> Education >> View Article
Preparing For Nift 2019? Here Are The Best Books And Study Material To Refer
NIFT is usually conducted in the month of January. This exam is conducted for those aspirants who are interested to pursue their career in design. NIFT entrance is considered to be one of the best Entrances for designing career. And it is highly competitive. To prepare for it one needs to have a good practice from good reference books and several study practice materials. Several books are available in the market for practice and reference, but there are few selected ones that can be considered the best books for NIFT 2019 preparation. Choosing the right study material for preparation is very important in order to crack NIFT 2019 with a good score.
NIFT General Ability Test (GAT) for Bachelor of Design (B.Des.)
Paper Based Test (PBT)
General knowledge and current affairs
Number of questions
NIFT General Ability Test (GAT) for Bachelor of Technology (B.F.Tech.)
Paper Based Test (PBT)
Communication ability and English comprehension
Analytical and Logical Ability
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Number of questions
Best books for NIFT 2019 preparation
NIFT entrance exam toppers and professors of the Institute recommend few books that should be referred by the aspirants. These will help in improving speed for the general aptitude section as well as in better preparation overall. The list of the best books for NIFT 2019 preparation can be checked below:
McGraw Hill Education
NIFT Exam Guide by Verma
Concepts of Pattern Grading
NIFT Exam Guide by Dr R. P. Datason
NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide
Popular Master Guide NIFT by R. Gupta
Bright Careers Guide NIFT Entrance Exam
Arihant NIFT Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
NIFT Entrance Examination (Guide) by D Mittal
NIFT Entrance Exams: Ultimate Success Series By Surendra
Prashant Kumar’s NIFT Entrance Examination Preparation Guide
NIFT: Previous Years’ Papers (Solved) by Ramesh Publishing House
Best study material for NIFT preparation
The best study material for candidates preparing for the NIFT entrance exam is the sample paper. Aspirants of National Institute of Fashion Technology seeking admissions to Bachelor of Design (B.Des) or Bachelor in Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) are advised to solve model test papers as these comprise the actual type of questions that are asked in the entrance test.
Few important points which would give you good scores in NIFT:
1. Be significant to CAT – As the pattern of NIFT entrance is quite different than usual entrance exams: the preparation tips are also quite different. It is important to focus on the relevant topics without any dilution. While studying for the Creative Ability Test, students must not jump to the second stage (Situation Test) before they complete the first stage thoroughly.
2. Concentrate and Critique - It is important to spend ample time enhancing your creative skills. It will involve sitting for several hours with 100% concentration in your work. You should also constantly be a critique of your own work and learn from your mistakes to improvise as you practice.
3. Organize Success rate – Make a clear list of your key strengths and work on polishing them. At the same time, spend additional hours on the areas where you are weak and start researching subjects that scare you. This will boost your confidence while solving tough problems in the entrance exams.
4. Practice, Practice & Practice – Don’t move away from a topic once you have completed it. Keep revising topics in order to improve the quality of your work and get rewarding results in the long run.
5. Observe & Apply – By thoroughly observing your surroundings and applying them in your work, you will enhance your creative intelligence and be prepared for a creative test that demands out of the box thinking.
6. Stay Positive and keep your mind Calm – Other than testing your writing, drawing or visualization skills, your answers also test your psyche. Keep an optimistic approach and choose positive, colourful and cheerful options, colours and topics for a better result.
7. Solve Sample Papers – By solving sample papers and previous years’ question papers, you will get an exact idea about the exam and you won’t get any surprises on the final exam day.
Career Options if you get into NIFT:
It basically depends on your will, how hardworking you are and how well you can put your ideas to create something new and innovative. The more innovative ideas you have the more job options you will get. Salary package also depends on what kind of firm you are joining, like a startup, or a product company, or joining the renowned designer.
It can range from 3 lakhs per annum to 4 to 5 lakhs per annum approx. in the starting stage. Rest depends on how you are growing and learning to perform better. Chose your company wisely. You yourself will understand what is your interest and passion after studying and learning all these 4 years of the curriculum.NIFT Industry Linkage unit facilitates on-campus placements for graduating students of NIFT to enable them to start their career in challenging positions. Leading National and International companies participate in placements to recruit NIFT professionals.
The profile of companies attending Placements has expanded substantially with diverse segments of Industry like large retailers, Brand marketers, manufacturers, consultancy organizations, e-retailers, textile mills, home furnishing companies, design BPO's, technology solution providers, International Brands and Startup firms.
For the Placements 2016, the major recruitment was done by Retail companies followed by Brands. A total of 39% of the total graduates recruited were placed in Retail companies. This was followed by Fashion Brands (20%), Designers / Design houses (19%), export houses / buying houses and agencies (16%).
Read Also: Get to know Designing Option for a bright career
Read Also: Know all details for NIFT 2019
Read Also: Fashion designing: Career, courses, and top institutes
Education Articles1. 4 Bba Specializations That Colleges Offer
Author: scms pune
2. Advantages Of Cbse Over Other School Boards In India
Author: Priya Varma
3. Embedded Systems Training In Bangalore | Embedded Software Training
4. The Importance Of Fire Safety Training? Who Providing Good Fire Safety Training In Chennai?
5. Commercial Pilot License Training – Hone Skills To Become A Commercial Pilot
Author: HM Aviation
6. What's The Ranking Of Symbiosis For Mba
Author: Indian Educational Services
7. Best Software Testing Institute In Hyderabad
Author: Venkata krishna
8. How Office Internship Training Program Help Students To Search Out Jobs Easily
9. Boarding School In Siliguri
Author: boarding school in siliguri
10. Python: An Ultimate Resource To Learn Python Programming Easy Way In 2020 | Simpliv
11. Learn Python Programming Fundamentals: A Beginner’s Guide [updated 2020] | Simpliv
12. Mba In India Vs Abroad: Which One To Choose?
13. What Is Sensory Play And Why Is It Important For Your Kids?
Author: Penenlope Swinney
14. A Couple Of Tips To Select An Engineering Branch
Author: kamal Bhatt
15. How To Understand The Ranking Parameters For Engineering Colleges
Author: kamal Bhatt