ALL >> Business >> View Article
Sintratec: New Distribution Partner In South Korea
Sintratec wins L.corporation as distributor for South Korea. The leading Swiss 3D printer
manufacturer wants to really get started in the eighth largest 3D printing market.
Brugg, 2 August 2018 Sintratec’s compact SLS 3D printers are now being sold by the Korean company L.corporation. Among others, the 3D printing specialist from Seongnam, Korea has successfully been distributing FDM and SLA machines from reputable manufacturers for several years. With the Sintratec Kit and the Sintratec S1, L.corporation is now introducing SLS machines into its product portfolio for the first time and intends to develop the SLS market in South Korea newly.
“The SLS market in South Korea is still underdeveloped compared to the FDM and SLA markets.
In the industrial sector, the SLS market is dominated by EOS. However, the demand for 3D printers in the Korean industry is still below its potential as the necessary skills are lacking. Sintratec’s entry-level models are exactly what they need”, says Junwhan Lim, CEO of L.corporation.
“Our compact SLS systems are perfect for the cost-effective entry into SLS technology. The machines are easy to handle, run on regular power and do not require inert gas. With the Sintratec Kit, the self-assembly also familiarizes the user with the complete machine and the SLS technology. And the best part is that the quality of the sintered components is comparable to large, expensive SLS machines”, explains Christian von Burg, CTO at Sintratec.
Sintratec is Switzerland’s leading 3D printer manufacturer and specialized in the development and production of SLS 3D printers. The range includes compact laser sintering systems which process high quality polymers. Sintratec’s laser sintering technology allows the production of complex and freeform objects which meet demanding part resolution, robustness and temperature standards. Many hundreds of professional Sintratec machines are in operation around the world in various industries, universities and research institutes.
Read more: https://is.gd/PoWx1z
CIOLook is Global business authority platform where you can explore the perspective of Entrepreneurs, business owners, and innovators who drive business around the globe. CIOLook has unvaryingly been at the front line for its honesty and genuineness acquiring acknowledgment from Business pioneers universally. It features best business hones inferred by individuals, organizations, and industry divisions around the globe. Alongside, it focuses on showcasing world changing business concepts to help readers get a deeper understanding of the progressive business world.
Business Articles1. How To Find The Best Sports Club Decatur That Helps In Staying Fit?
Author: Maria Smith
2. What Are Some Of The Safety Components Available For Mobile Elevated Platforms?
Author: Alan Wood
3. The Biggest Question – Why Recycling Matters?
Author: Yes Full Circle
4. Samir Arora Founder Of Helios Capital Latest Interview
Author: Stock Investor
5. Gdp Advance Estimates For Fy20
Author: Stock Investor
6. Reason To Buy Your Own House
Author: Agrawal Construction
7. Engage The Best And Top Ranked Private Investigators For Quick Fraud, Abuse And Crime Control
Author: Logan Clarke
8. Photo Booth Hire Service In Sydney
Author: Joy Booth
9. Leading Manufacturers, Stockists, Supplier & Exporter For Motor Brush Spring.
Author: Mukesh Mehta
10. Properties Of Thermoplastic Material That Makes Its Preferred Choice
Author: Michael Luis
11. Documents Needed For Estate Planning
Author: Leon A. Elwell
12. Build A Feature-rich Live Streaming Platform With An Exemplary Periscope Clone Solution
13. Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
14. Kotak Fmp Series 286 – 1355 Days Nfo Details
15. Copper Sulphate - Guidelines To Safety And First Aid Procedures
Author: Khushi Group