ALL >> Education >> View Article
Best Interior Design Courses In India
Total Articles: 207
An interior designer is a person who will design the layout and decoration for an individual’s home, the interior designer will plan the decorations and the furnishings of the interior of the houses. To pursue a career in interior design an individual will have to get a degree from an interior design courses in India, so they will have the knowledge about their field and will have the ability to work in a collaborative team with architects, engineers and contractors. An interior designing course will help the interior designer work with spaces to make them visually and physically pleasing. While decorating the space is important, interior designers also focus on the architectural aspects of the space.
Best interior design courses in India:
1. National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad:
Found in the year 1961, National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad has three campuses which are the heritage campus located in Paldi in Ahmedabad, the postgraduate campus which is located at NID, Gandhinagar. In order to secure admissions for the NID, the individual will have to clear the Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
2. CEPT University, Gujarat:
Found in the year 1991, CEPT University of Gujarat offers a course in interior design for individuals. Students can get an admission in to interior design programs on offer by the university after they clear the entrance exam that is conducted by the university.
Courses offered by the CEPT university of Gujarat are:
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Master of Interior Architecture & Design
- International Master of Interior Architectural Design
3. Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur:
Found in the year 2000, the Arch Academy of Design will offer admissions to their candidates in their interior design course on the basis of their performance in AIEED (All India Entrance Exam for Design). Apart from the entrance exam, the aspirants will also need to submit a portfolio and hence take part in the interview round in order to be shortlisted for admissions.
4. JJ school of arts, Mumbai:
Sir J.J. School of Art began in 1857 with elementary drawing and design classes at Elphinstone institute. With the initial aim of imparting European academic art knowledge in the sub-continent, the college developed with the establishment of art and craft departments. The individuals who wish to get admissions for their courses can apply for the MH-AAC-CET.
5. Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore:
Found in the year, 1996 the Vouge Institute of Fashion Technology imparts training and education in vocational as well as post-graduation level programs in disciplines like design, management as well as technology. The admission into their interior design program is offered on a fist-cum-first-serve basis.
Education Articles1. Reasons To Choose Aws As Your Cloud Platform
2. Advantages Of Aws Online Training
3. Top Aws Taining Modules
4. Top Functionalities Of An Education Erp Software
Author: My schoolr
5. Top 5 E-learning App And Education Technology
Author: sameer khan
6. Importance Of Admitting Your Child To One Of The Top Schools In Bangalore
7. 5 Estrategias Innovadoras De Aprendizaje
8. Simple Addition
9. Interesting Facts About The Octopus Habitat
10. A Brief Overview Of The Cat Exam
Author: divya sharma
11. Best Information Science On-line Programs
12. Four Tips To Scale The Hr Corporate Ladder
Author: Kishor rathod
13. Mughal Kal
14. Everything You Need To About Mba In Data Analytics And Data Sciences
Author: scit pune
15. What Is Nabard Grade A 2019
Author: Anuj jindal