ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Some Of The Common Paining Issues And Their Solution
Total Articles: 13
Painting may be the must-do task in your house renovation project. You put it at the top of your choice list because it is affordable, low maintenance, long lasting and brings an amazing freshness in your home. A perfectly done painting service can last for four to five years. But, with the coming of age, several defects and issues also come up. However, if you take care of those difficulties on time, they can be cured permanently. House painting experts in Sydney CBD are here to talk about the common house painting issues and their possible solutions. Have a look into the below-stated points to know more about it.
If you find a yellow stain on the painted surface, then you need to understand that the painting gets affected by yellowing. Places that don’t receive sunlight such as your kitchen, bathroom, space behind portrait or furniture, usually suffer from this problem.
Yellowing is nothing by the oxidation of alkyd or oil-based paint or varnish. If painted surfaces of your home come closer to heat or radiation, they become yellow. The scarcity of light also contributes to it.
How To Fix It
First of all, pick up a high quality and non-yellowing acrylic paint to apply on the affected areas. And in addition to that, try to avoid using alkyd paint on areas that don’t get enough light.
Another annoying painting issue is blistering. At times, you may come across several bubbles on your painted areas. Wooden trims or sidings face it mostly.
There may be multiple reasons behind this issue. First of all, an unprepared surface such as dirty or uneven can give birth to this problem. If you do the paint job in summer or monsoon, the heat, excess humidity or constant rain also can ruin your effort. Either the paint dries too quickly or it traps moisture inside and the hidden dampness causes swelling.
How To Fix It
If you want to prevent it, then prepare the surface well. And it would be better to avoid scorching or rainy days. And in order to cure an affected area, repaint the space removing the old paint.
After touching a painted area, if you find a fine chalky substance, then the painting is experiencing chalking. It is common for some freshly painted places. But, excess chalking should be taken care of immediately.
As per house painting specialists in Sydney CBD, the main reason behind it is a low-quality paint with excess pigment extenders. If you make the paint very thin, it can cause chalking. Along with that, an unsealed porous surface is also responsible for it.
How To Fix It
Clean the surface well before painting and use top quality latex paint.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Ethan J Anderson who has written a number of article on House Painting Sydney CBD and provides fruitful information. For more information, please visit: www.exteriorpainting.com.au.
Home and Garden Articles1. 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
Author: Tana Lake
2. How To Choose A Home Renovation Organization?
Author: James Kyle
3. Garage Door Repair And Maintenance Looking Into Protection
4. Garage Door Restoration - How You The Best Repairman
5. Questions To Think About When Hiring A Garage Door Repair Service Provider
6. What You Need To Know When It Comes To Garage Door Maintenance
7. Where To Find The Best Company For Garage Door Repair And Installation
8. Selecting Your Local Garage Door Restoration Service
9. Garage Door Restoration - The Guidelines To Success
10. Professional Tips To Perform A Garage Door Repair
11. Garage Door Restoration For Everybody
12. Emergency Garage Door Repair Solutions
13. Advantages Of Cork Flooring
Author: Gabriel Fulton
14. A Complete Guide That You Should Consider For Travertine Tile & Paver Installation
Author: Pamela Edgess
15. How Do You Keep Your Area Rug Clean?
Author: Nikolay Milchev