ALL >> Career >> View Article
Home Automation Market Growth Expand Usd 39.88 Billion Over 2024
Total Articles: 41
The global home automation market is expected to reach USD 39.88 billion by 2024, driven by the rising necessity of consumers for protection against fire and break-ins. Availability of automated systems that can be operated over high-speed Wi-Fi, powerful smartphone ubiquitous, and the growing popularity of Internet-connectable gadgets is expected to drive market growth. Moreover, reduced energy consumption and the availability of a broad range of products is anticipated to boost the home automation market.
North America was the largest market accounting for 35.7% of the share in 2016, owing to the adoption of the technology and availability of affordable solutions is expected to augment market growth. Europe is expected to witness sluggish growth over the forecast period on account of market saturation. Factors such as awareness towards security & safety of property, particularly in countries such as Germany, the UK, and France, is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. The Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and the Middle East are expected to lead the global home automation market in the next few years.
Wireless systems were extensively used and are expected to witness growth at an 11.7% CAGR on account of shift of consumers to a hands-free method of operation. Computing network is anticipated to achieve substantial growth in future owing to the availability of wearable computing devices and high-speed internet connectivity.
Safety & security was the largest contributor and is expected to witness the fastest growth on account of advancement of technology such as biometric-enabled lock system, camera feeds, and alarm systems which prevent theft and burglary. Mainstream automation systems are expected to witness significant growth in upcoming years on account of its ability to integrate all smart electronic appliances to form one intelligent system which can be accessible by the user.
Custom automation systems are anticipated to grow on account of its ability to provide features which suit the personal requirement of the customer. Moreover, these systems are available over a broad price range, thus, providing a consumer with the option of picking and choosing functions that suit their homes.
Access full report or request for a free sample at: https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/home-automation-market
Hexa Research has segmented the global home automation market based on technology, application, type, and region:
Segmentation by networking technology, 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• Wired systems
• Power-line systems
• Computing networks
• Wireless systems
Segmentation by application, 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• Safety & security
• Energy management
Segmentation by type, 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• Custom Automation
• Mainstream Automation System
• Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
• Managed Home Automation
Segmentation by region, 2014 - 2024 (USD Million)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
Key players analyzed
• Siemens AG
• Crestron Electronics, Inc.
• Schneider Electric
• Johnson Controls, Inc.
• Control4 Corporation
• Ingersoll-Rand PLC
• Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives. For more details visit: https://www.hexaresearch.com/
Career Articles1. What Is The Beguiling Future Of Human Resource Management In The Uk?
2. What Should You Do To Find A Reliable Recruitment Agency In Thailand?
Author: Maxwell Emard
3. Leed Certification And The Importance Of A Leed Green Associate In The Team
Author: ge 3s
4. What Is The Acumen Supporting The Hiring Of A Recruitment Consultant In London?
5. What Is The All-pervasive Role Of Recruitment Companies In The Uk?
6. Resume And Career Writing
7. Best Cds Coaching Institute In Delhi
Author: Alfametis Pvt Ltd
8. Five Ways To Post Job And Get Candidates To Click Apply
9. Leed Green Associate A Credential That Sets You Up For Carrier In The Environmental Sector.
Author: ge 3s
10. Mobile Repairing Course In Delhi
11. The Role Of Vr For Improving Training In The Oil And Gas Sector
Author: NrgEdge Pte Ltd
12. Toluene Diisocyanates Market By Type Distribution Channel Global Opportunity Analysis, Industry Size
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
13. What Are A Few Of The Popular Options Of Jobs In Bangkok?
Author: Maxwell Emard
14. Brief Discussion On The Features And Functions Of Top Placement Consultants In India
Author: jennifer jam
15. What A Professional Resume Can’t Do For You?