ALL >> Health >> View Article
Treatment Options For Complex Spinal Disorders | Best Spine Surgeon In Bangalore, Kormangala
Total Articles: 16
Best Spine Surgeon in Bangalore, Kormangala | Dr. Rewat Laxman | BoneandJoint Consult
As the word itself says some Spinal Disorders can be very complex. These Complex spinal conditions consist of conditions rooted to a fracture, spondylolisthesis or even compression of the spinal cord and its nerve making the spine unstable and sometimes without compression.
At BoneandJoint Consult, Dr. Rewat Laxman is one of the Best Spine Surgeon in Bangalore with highly trained and experienced surgeon Dr. Rewat Laxman offers Orthopaedic care for both children and adults with such complex spinal disorders. Let us discuss few of the modern treatment options available for such complicated conditions of the spine.
What are complex spinal disorders?
Human spine is formed with 26 disc shaped bones known as Vertebrae. They are naturally supposed to fit together and function smoothly as they interlock each other. The problem starts when the vertebrae gets damaged due to different issues which in turn damage the adjacent tissues that support spines smooth functioning and thereby alter its structure.
This type of damage can occur due to:
• Spinal Infections
• Injuries to spine
• Spinal cord Tumors
• Other spinal conditions, such as scoliosis
• Age-associated like spinal stenosis
In cases where spinal disorder leads to change modification to the structure of the bone – this automatically puts pressure on the spinal nerves and spinal cord thereby cause large amounts of pain.
What are the symptoms of complex spinal disorders?
The nature of the damage to the spinal cord(whose structure and functioning is complex) determines the nature of the symptom associated with it. Let us look at few of such symptoms of spinal cord damage:
Some of these symptoms may include:
• Moderate to Severe Back pain not related to physical activity
• Weakness in the back even causing problems in walking
• Loss or reduction of sensation, which does not communicate pain,heat, or touch;the extreme cases may mean no sensation of even where your limbs are
• Reduced or altered pattern of reflexes
• Damage leading to no control over bladder
• And even Erectile dysfunction
These symptoms affecting the normal functioning of the spine may be either partial or complete loss of function in nature. Your doctor has to be a really good in accurate diagnosis in order to recommend the best possible treatment for the same.
Treatment options for complex spinal disorders?
Treatment options differ from that for a spinal tumour to spinal damage depending on the nature of the disorder. Today the medical world has progressed very well in offering multiple complex surgical treatments for various forms of spinal complications as these are complex in nature. Deployment of metal rods and plates and many other medical devices are common in order to stabilize the spine structure.
Where can I find a spine specialist for my complex spinal disorder in Bangalore?
At Bone and Joint Consult, we offer a wide range of treatment options for complex spinal disorders. Our team of doctors, including spine specialist Dr. Rewat Laxman, provides compassionate care and technical expertise for patients of all ages.
If you are suffering from a complex spinal disorder and interested in learning more about your treatment options, schedule a consultation with Dr. Rewat Laxman by visiting boneandjointconsult.com today.
To Know More,
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online