ALL >> Health >> View Article
Treatment Options For Complex Spinal Disorders | Best Spine Surgeon In Bangalore, Kormangala
Best Spine Surgeon in Bangalore, Kormangala | Dr. Rewat Laxman | BoneandJoint Consult
As the word itself says some Spinal Disorders can be very complex. These Complex spinal conditions consist of conditions rooted to a fracture, spondylolisthesis or even compression of the spinal cord and its nerve making the spine unstable and sometimes without compression.
At BoneandJoint Consult, Dr. Rewat Laxman is one of the Best Spine Surgeon in Bangalore with highly trained and experienced surgeon Dr. Rewat Laxman offers Orthopaedic care for both children and adults with such complex spinal disorders. Let us discuss few of the modern treatment options available for such complicated conditions of the spine.
What are complex spinal disorders?
Human spine is formed with 26 disc shaped bones known as Vertebrae. They are naturally supposed to fit together and function smoothly as they interlock each other. The problem starts when the vertebrae gets damaged due to different issues which in turn damage the adjacent tissues that support spines smooth functioning and thereby alter its structure.
This type of damage can occur due to:
• Spinal Infections
• Injuries to spine
• Spinal cord Tumors
• Other spinal conditions, such as scoliosis
• Age-associated like spinal stenosis
In cases where spinal disorder leads to change modification to the structure of the bone – this automatically puts pressure on the spinal nerves and spinal cord thereby cause large amounts of pain.
What are the symptoms of complex spinal disorders?
The nature of the damage to the spinal cord(whose structure and functioning is complex) determines the nature of the symptom associated with it. Let us look at few of such symptoms of spinal cord damage:
Some of these symptoms may include:
• Moderate to Severe Back pain not related to physical activity
• Weakness in the back even causing problems in walking
• Loss or reduction of sensation, which does not communicate pain,heat, or touch;the extreme cases may mean no sensation of even where your limbs are
• Reduced or altered pattern of reflexes
• Damage leading to no control over bladder
• And even Erectile dysfunction
These symptoms affecting the normal functioning of the spine may be either partial or complete loss of function in nature. Your doctor has to be a really good in accurate diagnosis in order to recommend the best possible treatment for the same.
Treatment options for complex spinal disorders?
Treatment options differ from that for a spinal tumour to spinal damage depending on the nature of the disorder. Today the medical world has progressed very well in offering multiple complex surgical treatments for various forms of spinal complications as these are complex in nature. Deployment of metal rods and plates and many other medical devices are common in order to stabilize the spine structure.
Where can I find a spine specialist for my complex spinal disorder in Bangalore?
At Bone and Joint Consult, we offer a wide range of treatment options for complex spinal disorders. Our team of doctors, including spine specialist Dr. Rewat Laxman, provides compassionate care and technical expertise for patients of all ages.
If you are suffering from a complex spinal disorder and interested in learning more about your treatment options, schedule a consultation with Dr. Rewat Laxman by visiting boneandjointconsult.com today.
To Know More,
Health Articles1. The Dangerous Side Effects Of Traumatic Brain Injury (tbi)
2. "what You Need To Know About Traumatic Brain Injury (tbi) "
3. Buy Clonazepam Online | Your Guide To Understand Clonazepam
Author: Pills Mart Store
4. Health And Safety Improvement With Iso 45001
Author: ISO Consultant
5. Preventive Measures To Reduce Risk Of Cancer
Author: Satjit Kumar
6. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Clinical Health Promotion
Author: David Seaman
7. How To Find A Psychotherapy Office Space In Nyc
Author: Garcia Jones
8. Xanax - A Treat To Your Brain
Author: Jarvis Marsal
9. Why Does Best Child Hospital Emphasize On Good Mental Health For Children?
10. Why Too Many People Are Selecting Ayurvedic Medicines
Author: Satish Chandra
11. The Chinese Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Is Estimated To Be Worth Usd 2.6 Billion
Author: Roots Analysis
12. 8 Reasons To Schedule A Dermatologist Visit
13. What Is Paid Vs. Incurred Medical Expenses?
14. Is Cbd Oil More Effective Than Capsules?
Author: Jacob Holmes
15. Prediabetes Range Random Blood Sugar