ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Checklists To Clean Your New Home Before You Move-in!
Although we love shifting to a new house, be it a rented one or a new home, moving itself is a stressful job! From searching your new home to packing all your belongings to shifting, there are a lot of stressful responsibilities you would have. Before your things arrive, giving your new home a good cleaning to remove germs and dirt left behind by the previous owners is very important.
Hiring a professional house cleaning Randwick will help reduce most of your stress, helping you focus only on packing and shifting rather on cleaning!
Why having a checklist for cleaning is a must?
Having a clear checklist will help you prioritise cleaning. The professional cleaning services Maroubra will come with a list however when you have yours you can ensure everything is neat for you to move in.
When you are sure, the house is clean, on the move-in day you can arrive with complete peace of mind to feel the new space like your home. Here are some checklists which will help you whether you are hiring a professional service or trying your own hand.
One of the toughest jobs is cleaning the kitchen. You should ensure every surface is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Hiring a cleaning service who will give the kitchen a good clean will help you prepare your first family dinner a breeze.
Kitchen - checklist:
- Clean in and outside of the cabinet
- Clean all the appliances
- Dust the top of the cabinets and refrigerator
- Wipe down the walls to remove food and grease stains
- Clean behind the refrigerator and stove
- Clean and sanitize the sink
- Sweep and mop the floor
As we all know, the bathroom is one of the dirtiest and most used places in a home. It is essential that you clean it thoroughly and disinfect it. It is quite a tough job, leave it to professionals who will scrap down your bathroom and ensure it is disinfected and cleaned properly.
- Disinfect the tub and shower
- Sweep and mop the floor
- Disinfect the toilet and try changing the seat.
- Clean the medicine cabinet
Other living spaces:
A professional house cleaning Maroubra will give all the other living space a deep clean making it easier to maintain them once you start living in there. Here are a few items you should take care to ensure your living spaces are clean.
Living spaces checklist:
- Wipe down baseboards and walls
- Clean windows and window treatments
- Vacuum carpets
- Sweep and scrap hardwood floors
These are just a small checklist for you to cross check. The professional cleaning services will come with a brief one and ensure your house is clean from top to toe.
The author owns cleaning services Randwick. Focusing on providing a top notch customer service with the manpower of all quality cleaners, he does one of a kind cleaning service. He claims to go above and beyond expectation of his clients. Visit https://maid2gocleaning.com.au/ for details.
Maid2go cleaning is coming to your home for your kitchen cleaning, living room cleaning. We offer professional houses and offices cleaning services in Sydney.
Home and Garden Articles1. Why Hire The Pros For Your Junk Removal
2. How The World Inspires Every Inch In A Space: The Lesser Known Secrets Of Architectural Inspiration
Author: Ramesh Sharma
3. House Clearance Company For You
Author: Mar Tom
4. How To Clean The Tile And Remove The Grout At Home?
Author: Elvin Dao
5. Why It Is Essential To Hire A Service Provider Who Offers End-to-end Solution For Roof Replacement
Author: Nate Kyngdon
6. What Are The Key Factors That Should Be Considered For Urban Planning?
Author: Adam Leworthy
7. Three Benefits Of Getting Guttering And Roof Replacement Done At Once
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Should You Get Your Fence Repaired Or Replaced
Author: Michael Gilmore
9. Things To Consider When You Hire An Architect
Author: Garry Stacks
10. How To Have A Fantastic Carpet Cleaning With Minimal Spending
Author: Jamie Fison
11. Advantages Of Installing Security Shutters
Author: Lincoln Gawler
12. Why It Is Essential To Upgrade Our Security Systems Constantly
Author: Owen Summerville
13. Tips To Consider When Bathroom Renovation Is Underway
Author: Hugo Swayne
14. Why Safety Screens Stainless Steel Mesh Is Perfect For The Harsh Uae Environment
15. What Plants Work Best For Your Miniature Garden
Author: Patrica Crewe