ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Tissot T-classic Luxury Powermatic 80 Automatic T086.407.11.031.00 T0864071103100 Men’s Watch
Along with the vintage-inspired Tissot released an update of their popular Powermatic line at this year's Basel World. The new Powermatic 80 Chronometer is an extremely straightforward watch with an 80-hour power reserve and chronometer certified movement, giving you a lot of timekeeping power for your money. The handsome package is an added bonus and here is a hands-on look at this high-value watch from Tissot.
Tissot T-Classic Luxury Powermatic 80 Automatic T086.407.11.031.00 T0864071103100 has teamed up with their Swatch family sibling, ETA, to produce a new movement for a range of budget-minded automatic watches. The new range has been dubbed the Tissot Luxury Automatic and will include both ladies’ and gents’ models with an option for COSC certification. This chronometer movement is housed in a stainless steel case with textured a caseband, "T" signed crown, and sapphire display back (letting you see the lightly decorated movement). At 41mm, the Powermatic 80 Chronometer is a nice size for everyday wear and the clean looks of both the black-on-black and silver tone dials with steel hands and hour markers furthers this aesthetic. It sits nicely on the wrist with short, curved lugs holding either the bracelet or leather strap low on the wrist.
Tissot Couturier Quartz GMT Men’s Watch are conservative and should work well as a good option for day to day wear, with styling that is similar to some of the sportier options within the Hamilton Jazzmaster line. The men’s line is 41mm wide and will be just 9.75mm thick, indicating that this new ETA caliber is fairly thin.
Tissot has also included a sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating and the water resistance is a reasonable 50m. Buyers will be able to choose between a few different dial designs, a leather strap or bracelet, a PVD two-tone finish and even a diamond-clad dial can be optioned within the COSC range. Pricing starts at $850 USD with the COSC versions topping out at quite a high price. Particularly at this price point, the entire package of the watch should be considered. Here, the stainless steel bracelet feels particularly well-made, with enough heft to make it more sturdy than flimsy bracelets can sometimes feel. The bracelet really lends the piece a vintage feel, as well as an overall airiness that makes Tissot Watches for Men a great choice for summer.
Bottom line: The secret lies with its brand new revolutionary Powermatic 80 movement which has an extraordinary up to 80 hours power reserve. To match the high standards set by the movement, the timepiece’s exterior portrays a purely divine look with unmistakable class, adding that extra irresistible touch.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Open Your Own Fashion Store With Wholesale Jewelry And Wholesale Accessories
Author: Bonnie Hill
2. Chanel Replica Shopping And It's Review On Dreampurses
Author: Lena Ferra
3. Polo Ralph Lauren T Shirts: The Forever Classic!
Author: Neha Shukla
4. What Makes Canvas Tote Bags The Perfect Choice For Your Business?
Author: Robert Brown
5. What Makes Plain T-shirts A Special Wardrobe Choice?
6. What To Keep In Mind While Purchasing Back Covers For I Phone 6 Online?
7. What Are Christmas Bags And Why They Are Cool!
Author: Rahul Sethi
8. Trending Designs Of Precious And Semi-precious Stones Jewellery
Author: Om Agarwal
9. Things To Keep In Mind While Purchasing Gym T-shirts Online
10. Get Advanced Ideas Regarding Various Uses Of Wristbands In Modern Times
Author: Luis Senon
11. 6 Warehousing And Manufacturing Fire Safety Tips
Author: Brett Lee
12. Gym Motivational Long T-shirt For Fitness Trainers Men
13. Here’s How You Preserve Your Leather Shoes.
Author: Ratan Tate
14. Fabulous Summer Fashion Tips
15. Step Into Summer With The Cool And Funky Boxers For Men
Author: Arijit Singh